Chapter 7

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

*Clang* Two polearm trust with one another as me Kitsune and Chiyo were leaning our backs under the sakura tree watching from afar while the two of them sparring, Sasayuri and her.

She invited Sasayuri to have a sparring match with her which he also agree.

                            [𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

While we're watching the two of them spar, I noticed Y/N's eyes were so focused on them that she forgot her surroundings, but when you look more closer into it, it's not them who she is focusing... It was her. Every movement she made in the field her eyes followed with a small smile appearing on her face.

I sit next to her more closely and tap her shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N..." I whispered to her ear.

She was then snapped back to reality and looked me straight in the eye with an annoyed face like I was interrupting her day dreaming.

"What?" She said to me in a cold tone. I just chuckle at her reaction and reply to her.

"When are you going to tell her?"

She then tilt her head in confusion.

"Tell her what?"

This time her cold voice was replace by a soft one.

"Hmm, I dont know... maybe your confession to her?"

Hearing those words she looked away from me and continued to stare at her as she then replies to me.

"I dont know..."

"What? What do you mean you dont know?" I asked her that only the two of us can hear.

"I don't know if I'm enough for her. I dont even know if she feels the same way about how I feel towards her. But still, even if she didn't know how I feel... even if she rejected me after I confess to her... I will still be there by her side to protect her even it cost my life along the way..."

While hearing this words from Y/N, I can already have one conclusion...

Both of there answers are the same and both of them are blind to see what one's has to offer.

[𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤]

                       [𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Hmm? What are you doing here Kitsune?"

"Ah Ei, I came here to asked you about something..."

"What is it?"

"Let me think..."

"What do you think of Y/N?"

She then stood there thinking what word should she say to me.

"Well... Y/N is warm, gentle, caring, elegant and she can be quite stubborn from the inside."

"She show this emotion if she know your not a threat to her and when your one of her close companions."

"And from the outside?" I asked.

She looked at me, hands on her chin.

"I don't know much from her outside but I do know when she's in the battlefield, her face is stern and serious, her voice is cold like the element in her vision and determination is always written in her face."

Huh, I never see that part of Y/N...

I then speak to her.

"How do you feel towards her?"