Chapter 11

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"That must be hard for you Y/N..."

"Yeah, Paimon can't even think what is like having no memories from the past."

"It's alright, the memory of my past are slowly getting back to me." I replied.

"Really? So is that why you wanted to go through Inazuma? To recover the rest of your memories there?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Now Lumine, I think it's your turn to tell me your story."

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

"So you're from another world?" I asked.

"Yeah and some unknown God seperated me and my brother." She replied.

"Lumine saved me from almost drowning with a fishing rod. Paimon spoke.

"Also, Paimon is now helping Lumine through all her travels finding her brother."

"Really? And have you seen your brother now?" I asked.

She was silent for a moment and replies to me.

"Y-yes I did." She said looking down at the table.

"And where is he now?" I asked.

She was silent again, I know that this question is too personal for her but her story is somehow interesting... I wanna know more about it.

"I'm sorry Y/N but I'm afraid I can't tell you about it."

Playing hard to get I see... now that's not balance at all. I tell you my story and you didn't even tell me most part of yours. But it's alright, I already know how to access what your hiding.

I put a smile on my face and speak to her.

"Oh don't worry about it Lumine..."

"Anyway... I think we should get to the docks with Captain Beidou, it's almost dawn."

"You can go first Y/N, me and Paimon will go to the Northland Bank first."

"No it's okay... I'll just roam around the Liyue Harbor and find some tasty high quality food here for a while."

By the words I said, Paimon's eyes widened and speaks to us.

"Well... uhhh... *ehem* since Y/N is new here in the Liyue Habor and all, how about I go with Y/N for a while and uhhhh... take her to some nice and famous restaurants!"

Lumine just sighed because she already know what Paimon was up to...

"Yeah sure, just meet me at the docks."

I smiled and we wave goodbye at her.

"So Paimon... do you know a famous restaurant that only the two of us can be in that room?" I asked.

"Let me see... yes Paimon knows! follow me!"

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

We arrived at the restaurant Paimon told me, it is indeed quiet and most of the tables are empty I guess people just come here when there's an ocassion and since the food here is very quite expensive.