Chapter 25

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

This doesn't make any sense at all!

I see her in my dreams as a kind and gentle soul.

Then why is this one is so much different than the one I encountered five hundred years ago?

As I continued on questioning myself, I suddenly feel dizzy and place my hand on my forehead.

Just then, a flash of memory strike me.

[𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫]

I was staring at the stars above the skies this late at night, sitting on top of the cliff in the 𝑌𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝐼𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑.

I then noticed something or rather someone is walking at the back of me.

I look around and see a tall beautiful woman wearing a purple kimono and has a long purple braided hair.

As I look more closer to her, I soon notice that she had some injuries on her arms and hands.

I then stand up from where I was sitting and walk towards her as she then summon her polearm and drew it to me.

I then speak to her.

"Relax... I'm not gonna hurt you alright? I'm just gonna go and take a look at your injuries."

She hesitate to trust me as I just sighed and carefully grab her right arm first and inspect it.

"Hmm, it seems you've been battling a lot lately haven't you?" I then looked at her purple eyes and smiled at her.

"So mere mortal what's your name?"

I asked her while I was bandaging her arms. She was silent for a moment as she then finally speaks to me.

"𝐸𝑖."

I then stop bandaging and looked at her in shock.

"Wait, hold on just a minute."

"You mean your 𝐸𝑖? 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐸𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦?"

She nodded.