Chapter 50

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

Hmm, looks like the both of them are not here yet. I'm glad I made it back in time before they even arrive here.

I guess the God of Order finally made her move from the heavens.

Not to mention... as I open my eyes on them, I saw that they are surprised on what they are seeing.

Hehe, there reaction is priceless goodthing I managed to maintain one of my facets on them.

But doing this to them seems unfair...

But I couldn't tell them... it's against the contract...

Ugh...

I soon heard someone calling out for my name.

"Y/N, we're back."

I smiled and greeted them.

"Ah, welcome back you two. So what did Celestia called the seven for?"

"Well, me and Makoto met the Sustainers in Celestia. Also... one them looks a lot like you..." She replied.

I raised one of my eyebrow and speak to her.

"Hmm? Is that so?"

"She's right Y/N, even the other archons are shocked on what they have seen as well."

"I see... well, I hope someday I can meet the person that looks a lot like me."

"Not so..." Makoto spoke.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

She places her hand on her chin and replies to me.

"Well, first of all... it's rare to see her in the meeting if the dendro archon would say."

"So meeting her would be a lot more difficult for you than for us especially the Gods there told us that she don't show herself that much."

They told them that? Damn those Gods can't even make their mouth shut.

"I see... but I can guess that the meeting is now finished?"

They nodded as Makoto replies to me.

"Well, yes and no. They already found the source of the abyss. The place is a nation called Khaenri'ah."

"Khaenri'ah? So what will you guys do there?" I asked.

"They ordered us to investigate that nation for the real reason on why they invaded our land."

I then look at Ei and speak to her.

"Ei, are you... coming also with them?"

She nodded in response.

"Yes, I will."

"...."

"I see... so when will you guys be leaving?"

"We will leave when we're finished getting ready right now."

"...."

"Hey, why look so gloomy all of a sudden Y/N?" Makoto questioned me.

"Ah, well... I'm just worried for the both of you going in that nation..."

The both of them hugs me as Ei speaks to me.

"Don't worry Y/N, once we've return, let's enjoy the day like we used too."

"...."

"Alright, you two should get ready now. I'll just be here."