Chapter 20

[𝐀/𝐍!!!]

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗜𝗳 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗧𝗵𝗲 (𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗻 𝐐𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁: 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗮)

                                [𝐘/𝐍's 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I go back to the Kamisato Estate where Ayaka is waiting for me and discuss about our plan inside.

"Oh, Y/N you're now here."

"Yeah sorry to keep you guys waiting, I got some little trouble on the place I was visiting."

"I see... so did you find those persons you were looking for?"

I was silent for a moment and reply to her.

"Yes, some of them..."

Ayaka then nodded.

I can already see it in her face that she got some questions left for me to answer but she didn't push me to it, such a kind girl.

"So anyway, I think the traveler and her companion will be here any minute now."

"Just like you suspected they also refused to help, so I gave them some tasks to let them see why the Vision Hunt Decree must abolished."

I nod along.

After for some small talk with the three of us along with Thoma, Lumine and Paimon have returned.

"Ah, there you two are." Thoma speak to them.

"Traveler and Paimon it is a pleasure to finally meet you both face to face."

"I have heard all about how you two help our three friends. My sincerest thanks to you."

"Actually, We didn't help at all." Lumine spoke.

"Paimon agrees... short of getting there visions back, It seems there are really no ways to help them."

"Um, Ayaka how come this time you came to meet us in person?" Lumine asked.

"Well, now that you done the three things I asked you. I consider you two to be my friends."

"So, did Y/N do that also to be able to see you directly?" Paimon asked her.

"Well, let's just say that our encounter is somewhere not how I expected it to be, but it all worked out in the end."

I nodded.

"Oh, okay then...Ayaka, you seem pretty different out in the open compared to how you are behind the screen. Mmm...alright, we can be friends."

"I also agree with Paimon." Lumine said.

"Thank you both kindly."

"Back to the matter at hand you have witnessed the pain of those who deprived of their visions... What are you feeling on what you have seen?"

Lumine then replies to her.

"I hope that one day they can be free from there torment."

Ayaka soon sighed.