Chapter 12

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Next stop, Inazuma!"

The crew then starts their work while Captain Beidou is ordering his men what to do, while another person was sailing the ship.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

I am now staring at the ocean wondering what to do next on my journey. What will I do after we land?, Who will I ask?, Where will I go next?, Can I even find those persons?

I sighed at myself as someone then tap my shoulder. I tilt my head to see who it is, and it was Captain Beidou.

"You okay Y/N? I hope you didn't get seasick." She then laughed.

"Yeah I'm alright, I was just thinking what will I do after we land there in Inazuma."

"Huh? What do you mean you don't know what to do?" She asked.

"You see, I lost all of my past memories and I first wake up in Mondstadt some of them help me recovered my memories about the ones I lost and one of them told me that I can find more of the rest of my memories in Inazuma"

"I can't even imagine if I loss my memories like that." She said.

"Hmm? really?"

"Yeah because '𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒'."

"Ah, Y/N... you're here." Kitsune spoke while walking towards me.

"Hey Kitsune." I then smiled at her.

She nodded and speaks to me.

"One of the shrine maidens said that you came here a moment ago so I stop playing with Miko, to try and look for you."

"So do you mind if I ask what are you doing here in the Grand Narukami Shrine?"

"Well... I wanted to visit and see my favorite 'kitsune'." I smiled at her.

She then tilt her head in confusion and speaks to me.

"Your favorite 'kitsune'?"

A few moments later, we heard someone shouting my name.

"Y/N!!"

We saw the little kitsune running and jumping on top of me making me fall to the ground.

"Ah... There you are my 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑠!"