Chapter 27

[𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲]

                                   [𝐄𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

After I led that mysterious girl out of the Plane of Euthymia, I place my hand on my chin and speak to myself.

"Hmm, aside from her friend that she helped escape... that girl seems to piqued my interest."

"Her aura seems familiar..."

"Her techniques is just like her..."

"Her personality in the battlefield is also like her..."

"But her voice seems to be different on what I expected it to be... perhaps, it was because of the mask?"

I then shook my head.

"What am I even thinking..."

"Even almost everything about that girl is just like her, I can't deny the fact that..."

I then looked down at my polearm gripping it tighter.

"Y/N is gone."

"Afterall... I see it with my own eyes on how she died."

I soon noticed the words she said to me back when we're fighting each other.

"Hmm, I must say I'm quite impressed on how she shocked me so suddenly with her questions."

"Also, I can't deny the fact that she's right about the feelings of the storm within."

"It was the second time I see someone took noticed about the feelings on the storms that I summoned... the first one was Y/N..."

"...."

"Aside from that, she also said she already lost her memories..."

"Is that why she's asking Sara about Sasayuri?"

I shook my head.

"No, This is just some random coincidence that's been happening lately."

I soon held my chest as I then speak to myself.

"These feelings...what is this?"

"...."

I then place my palm on my forehead and just sighed at myself.

"Whatever this may be, I'm sure it wont interfere me from meditating and my pursuit to eternity."

I then make my polearm disappear and go back to meditating.

                                [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

I see the Raiden Shogun and the two Shogunates already leaving the area.

"Hmm, seems like the party is now over."

I just sighed and jumped down from the tree.

"Now that my body can move freely from all that electro, I must go back to the Komore Teahouse now."

Before I was about to leave, I looked at her leaving figure again as I take off my mask and speak to her from afar.

"One day, we will be reunited again my loved."

"But now, I think it's not the right time."

I turn around as I put on my mask again and speak to her.

"See you later, Ei."

I then teleported myself outside of Tenshukaku.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]