Chapter 69

[𝐀/𝐍:] 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒚! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 :)

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When the day of the festival had arrived, many people from all of the seven nations came not just for the festival but also to see what does the Inazuma of today looked like since the region have been isolated for a long time now.

I too, decided to visit Ritou to see the preparations that we have discussed some days ago. I tried to convince Ei to come along with me but she rejected my invitation, telling me that she still have some work left to do for today so I let her be.

When I was walking around towards the small town, my eyes immediately saw a strangely familiar looking figure that made me hurriedly approached and hug the person from behind.

The person almost stumbled but quickly took balance and composed himself as I called out his name.

"Venti!!"

He then slightly tilted his head towards me.

"Y/N! It's so good to see you! It seems fate has destined our paths to cross once again."

"Most likely." I said then chuckle as I pull away from him.

"I thought I was the one who'll be visiting you in Mondstadt after all of this events from Inazuma was over?" I asked him.

"Ehe– well I wouldn't want to let this small opportunity to slipped by. Plus, I put my best efforts to come all the way here to Inazuma."

I then place my hand on my chin, thinking about something.

"Is that so? Tell me one thing Venti... How did you managed get here? Did you–"

"Ouch, your words wound me... We've been apart for so long, and the moment we meet again, all I'm greeted with is grilling questions and suspicious stares."

He frantically cutted me off and acted like he's hurt but of course, I known him for so long so I know whether he's hurt at all.

"But you didn't even let me finish my sentence..." I responded and then sigh.

"Hey Y/N, you know I've also met the traveler and the fierce looking tengu around here before you approached me a while ago. They also asked me the same question as you did but let us not talk about that, I wanna hear your journey after you left from Liyue since meeting in Inazuma like this is a most rare occasion."

"Since we've been busy from the start of the day, let us find an inn with good drink to keep our thirst at bay!" He then laughed while I couldn't help but to face-palmed to myself.

"Alright... Let's go."

He grins, "That's the spirit!"

When we arrived at the inn, he immediately ordered different tastes of wine and took a sit near next to me.

"So have you collected all the lost memories from your past?" He ask.