Chapter 43

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

We have arrived and entered Tenshukaku where there I see her and a Harbinger by the name 'Signora'.

We saw Kojou Sara unconsious on the floor as Signora then turn around to face us.

"The way people charge in here as they please, so uncivilized."

"If I didn't know this was Tenshukaku, I might mistaken it for some kind of street market."

"Have you learned your lesson now?"

"Oh no, what has she done to Kojou Sara?" Paimon asked us.

I then heard her speaks to Signora.

"The right to punish Inazumans for their crimes is mine alone. Not yours Signora."

Signora soon replies to her.

"Then I apologies, Almighty Shogun."

"Signora!" Lumine yelled out her name.

Signora then replies to Lumine.

"I know, I know, you can't get me out of your mind. But you really dont need to call my name all the time."

"Don't go thinking I'm surprised to see you here. I'm well aware that you hate me, with the way you follow me around like a dark shadow."

"What surprises me is that you brought another friend of yours that I haven't met on our first and second encounter."

"...."

"You're secretly distributing Delusions." Lumine said.

"Ah, so you came to expose my crimes to the Shogun?"

"Hehehe, I'm just a Snezhnayan diplomat. I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about."

Paimon soon whispers to us.

"She doesn't take us seriously at all."

"For all who have lost their visions." Lumine spoke.

She then replies to Lumine.

"Stop talking about people and things that I care nothing about."

"They were nobodies to begin with, and their names will be forgotten. But now, at least, they get to be building blocks in the grand revolution to realize eternity."

"Is that not the greatest honor they could hope for in their tiny little lives?"

"Almighty Shogun... do correct me if I'm wrong?"

I looked at her and she just stayed silent as Lumine then speaks to Signora.

"For Venti's gnosis..."

Signora turn around to face her.

"That's ancient history. You certainly love to hold a grudge."

"The Tsaritsa's dream is the noblest and purest thing in the whole world."

"This other boring details you insist on mentioning..."

"They are just necessary sacrifices. That's all."

"It's time for me to put a stop to this." Lumine spoke.

Signora laughed and replies to her.

"You? Stop me? Hahaha."

"For what it's worth, I've grown tired seeing you around as well. But I didn't have you down as someone quite so reckless."

"Just be like this friend yours..."