𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍

𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖎𝖗. the little girl was awoken by a prick in her small arm. her doe eyes met the crazed look on her father's face. she could feel the liquid that had just been injected into her flowing in her veins. she could see the faint glow of it inside her through her skin.it felt like acid. the small girl let out a blood-curdling scream but was quickly shushed by her father. if you could even call him that anymore. she could hardly even recognize him.

his words faded in and out as the darkness fell over her.

"we will change the world, my darling..."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

i woke up gasping for air. holy shit...what the hell was that about. i wiped my forehead as i examined my old room. everything was identical to that nightmare. everything now is a bit dustier but other than that it's the exact same. i took a moment to collect myself, "you're a bad bitch. a little nightmare is nothing." i sighed looking over at my old hello kitty alarm clock. 6:05 fuck.

i hauled myself out of bed and down the hallway to the kitchen peeking around the corner to see if my father was lurking there. to my delight, he wasn't. instead, a note was pasted to the table next to a plate of waffles.

good luck with you're first day, darling.

father

lovely. couldn't even say it in person. surprisingly living here wasn't as much of a hell hole as i thought it would be. my father got the memo pretty quickly not to hover around me. i pretty much spent the past three days in my room getting things situated and just adjusting to being here again.

i quickly scarfed down the waffles and ran back to my room to get ready. rummaging through my closet i settled on...

(A/N imma try to give yall options when i do this and if you don't like these then feel free to change em up<3)