𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

"𝖓/𝖓."

"n/n wake up."

"n/n if we don't get up may is gonna kill us."

i groaned trying to hide under the pillow. "y/n is dead. try again later." i grumbled from underneath his two pillows and comforter. i heard him sigh making me think i was safe and free to sleep to my heart's content. that was until i felt his hands grab my ankles and snatch me from the bed. before i could hit the floor his arms circled my waist and raised me up to stand pressed against him. "rise and shine sleeping beauty." he said with a toothy grin on his face.

"be thankful you're cute parker."

he laughed as i rustled around his room trying to find something to wear. peter had insisted i stay at his place another night so now here we are having to get ready for school and i have none of my clothes here. it's fantastic i know.

"you know you can wear something of mine right?" he said as he plopped down in his computer chair. "pete i love that you enjoy seeing me in your clothes, but i'm not trying to have my pants fall down in public," i said walking out of his closet. a smirk spread onto my face when i realized he had been staring at me the whole time. i strolled over to stand in front of him. i brought my face down to be level with his. "take a picture it'll last longer parker." i whispered as my nose brushed his. his eyes roamed my face for a moment when i felt his hands slide up my waist slowly before stopping at my face. he cupped my cheeks as he gently swiped a stray hair away. my knees shook slightly just at the way he looked at me. waves of electricity ran up and down my spine as i let out a shaky breath.

"i would if i could believe me," he mumbled inching his face closer to mine. we both knew the game we were playing and i can't tell if i love it or hate it. his eyes flickered down to my lips for a moment before flicking back to my eyes. the skin under his fingers grew hotter with each second he traced the shape of my jaw slowly before dragging his fingertips down to my waist again.

two can play this game mr. parker. the smirk returned to my lips for a moment as i stepped closer to him. i gently pushed his chair back to hit the desk behind him. i rested my hands on both sides of him on the desk and stood up slightly straighter making me the taller one. his lips parted slightly as he kept eye contact with me. i leaned down to his ear making him stiffen slightly. i giggled to myself, " i think it's time i actually get ready huh pete?"

i laid small kisses on his cheek making my way to his lips slowly but stopping at the corner of his mouth. " be back in a jiffy spidey." i whispered before conjuring up a purple portal to my room and hopping through. before closing it i got a glimpse of a very flustered peter as he tried to protest how i just left him. i blew him a kiss before closing the portal. my heart was beating against my rib cage as i registered what i just did. holy shit, that could have led to a whole different thing lord have mercy.

i took a breath trying to steady myself. "get ready y/n he's waiting." i mumbled to myself. i dashed to my closet and fished out a pair of brown cargo pants and a black tank top to tuck in. i slid on some long socks because i'm committing to wearing my doc martins and i'm not trying to get blisters.i applied some quick makeup to make me look slightly alive and like i hadn't gotten thrown into a car two days ago. i was about to pull on my jacket when i realized 'hey i have an amazing boyfriend now with a fully stocked closet of jackets fuck this!'

i made the portal reappear to peter's room and i quickly stepped through realizing he had left the room for a moment. a mischievous smile settled on my face as i dashed across the room to his closet to find a jacket. i fiddled through his clothes when i finally came upon his prized black jacket. the boy practically lives in this one and his other army green jacket. the black one goes better with the fit though. i snatched it off the hanger and slid it onto my shoulders as the door creaked open. i heard peter flop onto his bed as he somehow didn't notice that i was literally standing in his closet.

"rise and shine! get yo ass up!" i said jumping onto his back and bouncing the both of us on his mattress. "no you're rude." he grumbled as he was still face down on the bed. i huffed using my powers to flip him over quickly. i flopped down on top of him with a dopey grin. "aw come on pete i'm an angel." i said laying my cheek on his chest. he sat his head up slightly with an eye roll. "i didn't know angels had horns." he grumbled again. a deadpanned expression fell on my face as i let out a groan. what a big ol baby.

i crawled up a little so we were now face to face with each other. "what is poor little peter mad about?" i said with a little baby voice. i leaned forward slightly teasing him again like earlier. this time however the game didn't last long. he leaned forward quickly connecting our lips. i smiled into the kiss as i brought my hands to wrap around his neck. he rolled over so he now hovered over me with his hands on both sides of my head to keep him steady. he was intoxicating in every way possible. by the time we let each other go we were both breathless but at the same time wanted nothing more than to dive back into each other.

the buzzing of my phone knocked us back to reality as gwen was spamming my phone to no end. and that's when i realized the time. 7:30 holy shit. we have 15 minutes to get to the school or we are dead meat. "shit pete we gotta go." i said showing him the phone screen. we hurriedly grabbed all of our things and rushed out the door before aunt may could scold us about our timing. since peter lived relatively closer it would probably be a 10-minute ride on our skateboards. maybe.

i felt peter staring at me as we crossed the busy streets. i peered up at him with a confused look. he just grinned and connected our hands as we rode along the sidewalks.

"you were right i do love seeing you in my clothes."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a/n

heyyyyyyy

so that happened

ion know what's got me into the fluffy shit but I'm living for it

and tbh I'm tired af so I got lazy and typed this up while I'm at work again. my brain can't comprehend watching the movie today

also, i planned on going through this book so far and fixing up any typos and such because i know there are a shit ton and i just want to go through and fix everything up for the ✨️aesthetic ✨️

(updated a/n yes there are a ton of typos learn some fucking english)

i promise the next chapter will be the og storyline

and yall we're about halfway through this book AHHH

and i wanna say thank you to everyone for taking the time to read this book I didn't really think anyone would read it at all but we are over 2k which may not sound like a lot to some but it's huge to me so thank you all sososososo much

ily<3

Published Oct. 8 , 2022

Edited Jan. 17 , 2023