𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗

𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖓𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙? absolutely no way you're insane for even thinking that y/n. i rushed to the school quickly finding gwen in the courtyard. her back was facing me as she read a book at one of the picnic tables. i snuck up behind her resting my chin on her shoulder and peering down at the book she was reading. "whatcha reading einstein?" i whispered in her ear. she jumped a little in surprise making me giggle and jump up onto the table. she tried swatting my shoes with her book but failed miserably. "well i was reading my chemistry review for my internship until some loudmouth showed up." she said with a smirk. i dramatically clutched my chest and fell to my knees. "i'm wounded truly! ME? A LOUDMOUTH?!" we busted out into fits of giggles as the bell chimed signaling us to make our way to our first period.

making our way through the halls students buzzed about upcoming school events and gossip. gwen and i held each other's arms so we wouldn't lose each other in the sea of teens. but when we rounded the corner i saw a sight i thought the world would never see. there stood peter parker holding flash thompson my the shirt against his locker. a pained expression flooded peter's face as he released him and flash laid a hand on his shoulder muttering his condolences for peter's uncle. it's true flash could be a dick but at least he's not THAT much of a dick. my question fell on why there was almost a fight. peter began to walk away from his locker and the second his head turned in my direction our eyes locked. tears instantly brimmed my eyes at his bloodshot eyes and tired features. he made a beeline for me as i released gwen's arm and opened them up for my best friend. his arms rested around my waist and his face fell into my neck. "hey let's get outta here alright? fuck school for today." i whispered into his ear and i got a small nod in response. he released me but stayed right at my side. i turned to gwen giving her a sad smile. she rolled her eyes with a smile, "let me guess you threw up in the bathroom and can't come to class anymore?" i smirked at her quick excuse. "this is why i love you," i said as she held out her hand for my notebook. "don't worry i got your notes and you two can share when i give them back. you two feel better!" she said and continued her way to her class.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

after sneaking past hall monitors and slipping out of the school's gate peter and i were finally free. "alright parker it's your day. you pick what we do until you're absolutely sick of me." i say jumping onto my skateboard and doing circles around him. a faint smile now graced his face. "fine! ok stop you're making me dizzy!" he laughed tugging me off of my board. "uhh let's go grab some breakfast first i'm starving." he said dragging me along to the same cafe from a few days ago.

3𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖛

the two teens wandered the streets of new york for the entire day. y/n was desperate to get her friend's mind off of his deceased uncle just for a day because she knew that was all he had thought about for the past week. the two ate both breakfast and lunch in central park. then just roamed the streets enjoying the happiness they gave one another. 

peter was the first to pull out his camera and start snapping pictures of their surroundings. he would even sneak photos of y/n into his camera roll when she wasn't looking thinking hers were the best out of all of them. shortly after she had caught him a few times snapping pictures she joined in and whipped her camera out as well. she took some photos of the buildings and billboards to send back to her grandparents. but every once and a while she would snap a few of peter. she was convinced it was for revenge for him getting photos of her but deep down she knew it served a different purpose.

deep down the two held pits in their stomachs. two sets of secrets they were too afraid to share with the other. when the sun was beginning to set the two were walking to the subway station to go back home. giggles still filled the air around them but both teens knew they had other plans for how they were truly ending their night. 

y/n was taking a different train to her home than peter. "well parker i hope you had at least a little fun today." she said with a bright smile. the wind left behind by the last subway train made her hair fly all around her face. "oh definitely not i was miserable the whole time." he said with a smirk as an offended expression fell onto the girl's face. "WOW thanks, peter!" she said dramatically turning to face the other way with a fake huff. he chuckled turning her back to him and pulling her into a warm embrace. 

"i haven't had that much fun in so long...thank you n/n" he whispered into her ear. she returned the embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck. "anything for you pete." she whispered back. neither wanted to leave this one moment of bliss. the warmth they gave each other was something they had never felt as both of their hearts pounded at the feeling. peter pulled away just enough to see her face. he held her face as if she was made of glass. with his newfound power, he could sense his train coming up to the station. the only thing going through his brain was "it's now or never".

with one final breath, he leaned down and connected their lips. he could feel y/n's body stiffen slightly but soon relaxed into the kiss. as cliché as it may sound fireworks were the only way to describe the feeling. with their heightened senses both teens felt pure sparks. with the last call of the subway, the two pulled away still unsure if they were willing to let the other go.
sadly peter had to. muttering a quick goodbye and a small peck on her forehead he booked it to the subway leaving a blushing y/n in his wake.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

aahhhh hi loves
we got da kiss finally

i'm gonna try to start posting on this more cuz im enjoying this book wayyyy to much

anyway i hope you all have a lovely day and thank you for reading❤︎

Published July 27 , 2022

Edited Jan. 15 , 2023