˗ˏˋ 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 2'ˎ˗

𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔶, 𝔦'𝔪 𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔨.

tonight is prom night and my nerves are all over the place. gwen and i are at peter's house currently. her mother and brothers were downstairs with may as we had our makeup and hair products sprawled all over her bathroom. peter had been banned from seeing me until it was time to go and i was so thankful for that rule right now. gwen's mystery man was going to pick her up here as well which also has my nerves wrecked because if i get a bad vibe it's on sight for him.

the dance starts at 8 o'clock and it is currently 6:15. i had just finished gwen's requested brown smokey eye and she was about to start on my makeup. "go ham because i couldn't decide what the fuck i wanted to do." she giggled as she cleaned off the brush i had used on a towel. "oh trust me i already had something planned." and with that, she got to work. my eyes were closed the whole time since she wanted her masterpiece to be a surprise so i sat here for god knows how long until we heard a knock on the door. "girls it's almost time to leave- oh my goodness you two look stunning!" may voice entered the room and i peeked up at her with a thumbs up. "perfect time mrs. parker i just finished n/n's makeup! look at it!" gwen pulled me up despite my feet being numb from sitting on the floor for so long. i looked into may's large mirror to see gwen's artistry...

"holy sh-crap this is sick gwen!" i pulled her into a side hug as she snickered at my fumble for words

"holy sh-crap this is sick gwen!" i pulled her into a side hug as she snickered at my fumble for words. may shook her head before ushering the two of us out so we could put our dresses on. i slipped my heels on first before gwen and may helped me put the dress on and then we both helped gwen with her baby blue floral dress. "ok i'll go get your mother to get her camera ready! gwen your date is already downstairs waiting for you and my goodness he is a cutie!" may rushed out the door once she made sure our dresses were smoothed out perfectly. "loving the little vigilante touch on my eyes by the way." i whispered into gwen's ear as we walked out towards the stairs. she snorted lightly, "i'm a genius i know."

"alright girls come on down!" mrs. stacy yelled as me and gwen looped our arms together and began to descend the stairs. a few things ran through my head at that moment. first off, why had i never put peter parker in a tux before because my god was that the most beautiful sight the world has to offer. second, why is flash thompsan standing beside him? oh my god he's the mystery man...damn gwen you turned the bad boy into a golden retriever good on you queen.

"we aren't dating he just asked and i said yes to be nice." gwen mumbled in my ear the second the boys came into our view. i hummed back with a small smirk forming on my lips not only because of gwen's words but peter's starstruck expression. his eyes roamed over the dress before settling on my face as he took my hand as gwen and i made it to the bottom of the stairs. mrs. stacy and may were squealing like schoolgirls as they snapped endless pictures of all of us. "you look so beautiful." peter whispered into my ear before planting a kiss on my hairline. "so do you mr.parker." i said straightening his bowtie.