𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖞. which is odd considering the fact that i only got 5 hours of sleep. but who am i to complain? i met up with peter at the school's gate and we made our way to class. as school moved on i found myself in 4th-period gym class. the usual jocks making unessecary noise as they played basketball and the cheer team practicing their routine. i however helped a girl i had come to know as grace paint the poster for a school event. i heard the gym doors open and close as i looked up to meet the smiling face of peter parker. i waved at him as a big grin grew on my face. but that smile was short-lived when the paint bucket i was using was knocked over by a basketball. blue splatters hit my face and smeared onto the poster below me.

"what the fuck! you did that on purpose flash!" i yelled across the gym. he snickered and turned to me "oh no but i should have! better watch your back." he said with a smirk as his friends laughed and high-fived each other. i was about to remind him how my fist felt when an arm snaked around me bringing me back to my spot by grace. "hey calm down. are you ok?" peter's face entered my vision instantly making me calm down. "yeah i'm fine just wanna beat his ass is all." he chuckled at that before picking up the basketball and handing me his camera. "watch this." he mouthed before turning to flash.

"give it up parker!" flash said stepping away from his friends. peter chuckled "why don't you take it from me?" he said sending him a grin. he extended his arm as flash set out to grab it but before he could peter zipped it around his body to his other hand. flash made another attempt but it was no use as he swapped it around again. flash was visibly getting angrier by the second and by now the entire gym was watching. peter swiped the ball around flash's head making him turn around in a circle when peter sent the ball flying into flash's back. his friends were into hysteric fits of laughter at their friend's poor attempts at getting their ball. peter's smile widened as he extended his hand again with the ball in his palm, "come on flash just take it." i giggled at this little show peter was putting on. he turned to me for a moment sending me a small wink.

flash stepped forward again as his friends chanted flash on. flash was not successful in taking the ball from peter. he huffed stepping away from peter. "ALRIGHT COME ON BRING IT PARKER!" flash yelled hunching down ready to play. peter sprinted forward knocking flash down and flew up into the air. the ball did technically go in...and then the entire goal went down. glass rained down on peter as he looked up around the gym meeting the astonished looks of the students.

"holy shit."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

gwen had found me in the bathroom after i sent her a text to meet me. i told her about the events in the gym and why i was bathing in blue paint. "what did they do to peter?" she asked as i scrubbed at my face. "they sent him to the office. god knows what's gonna happen i mean he shattered the fucking backboard."she shook her head as she helped me clean up most of the paint off of my face. sadly my clothes were a lost cause, the blue paint had run down the front of my shirt and even partly on my thighs. long story short it looked like i killed an entire smurf village. 

i huffed throwing away all of the stained paper towels, "i give up! i'll just be like a smurf murderer all day." gwen laughed as she followed me down the hall. we stopped at her locker because she needed her math book for her next class. "i'm worried though gwen. what if he gets expelled? oh my god-" she slapped her hand over my mouth and whipped me around to face the end of the hallway. "well why don't you go ask him." 

there he was walking down the hallway with his uncle. they were in a heated conversation i could tell. i turned my body back to gwen but kept my eye over my shoulder so i could see them. as they got closer i could hear ben tell peter that he needed to pick may up tonight at 9 since he had to switch his shift to handle peter's situation. ben's eyes turned off of peter for a moment and met mine. there was no use in hiding that i had lowkey been spying on them. i turned back to them and sent ben a wave to which he returned. he handed peter a plastic back and sent him a small smirk. "he's got you on his computer by the way y/n. you know i'm his parole officer!" he said and sent us one last wave and disappeared out of the school.

gwen snickered behind me and whispered "love is in the air!" and proceeded to nudge me toward peter. wow, gwen thanks a lot.  i awkwardly stepped up to peter as he met me in the middle of the hallway. "i-i don't know what he's talking about he's clearly delusional..." he nervously stuttered over his words making me giggle. the blush that had run across my face had to be so clear. god this is embarrassing why am i so flustered?! "aw shit so you don't have me on your computer pete?" i said with a little pout. "h-he must have walked in and seen the pictures that i had taken when we went on our walks...yeah i was just touch up stuff." he said fiddling with the bag in his hand. i raised my eyebrow up at him and his ears instantly turned red. "n-not like- UGH i hate you!" i busted out laughing and swung my arms around him. "aw come on peter! you love me!" i said as i tipped us over from side to side. did we probably look insane? absolutely. 

i leaned forward a little just to see his face. his cheeks were light pink as well as he slowly slid his arms around me so we wouldn't topple over onto the floor. "so did you get expelled?" i asked with a playful smile. he shook his head quickly"just community service thank god. oh um, i saw the paint job flash did on your clothes earlier and when they called uncle ben i swiped the phone and told him to bring some clothes with him. if you don't want them it's fine-" i cut him off and gave him a tight squeeze. "you are a lifesaver peter thank you." i snatched the bag from his hand but before darting to the bathroom i raised myself to my tiptoes and laid a quick kiss to his cheek. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

a/n

hi baes!

finally got some more fluff hehe

not the happiest with this chapter but whateva

thank you for reading ily<3

Published June 10 , 2022

Edited Jan. 15 , 2023