𝖈𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗

: ̗̀➛𝖞/𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖛

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘.i didn't have the energy to open my eyes but the gentle grip around my waist told me the source was peter. his fingers were drawing small shapes up and down my back making shivers creep up my body. i snuggled into his neck more not wanting to leave this moment. a low hum left his lips as he turned the two of us so he was now hovering over me.

i pouted at the loss of warmth as my eyes finally fluttered open. peter was looking down at me with a mischievous grin on his face. in a matter of seconds, he was peppering kisses all over my face and neck. giggles filled his room as he began to lightly tickle my sides as i tried to catch his face. "peter stop!" i laughed trying to escape his death grip. he slid his hands from my waist to cup my face before finally pressing his lips to mine.

my bandaged hands rested around his neck as my fingers ran through his hair. the feeling was electrifying almost. this kiss was different from the others. it was filled with raw passion and the need for each other.

"PETER IS Y/N WITH YOU?" aunt may yelled up the stairs. peter shot up from me and hung from the ceiling above his bed. "uh- yeah may she slept over!" he yelled back with a stunned expression. i rolled over face down on his pillow to contain my laughter. "OK WELL BREAKFAST IS READY!" she replied before we heard her step away from the stairs. i felt the bed jolt as peter dropped back down to be above me again and i turned to be laying on my back again. peter placed longer kisses on my cheeks and forehead before he wrapped his arms back around me allowing his head to rest on my chest.

"do we have to get up?" he mumbled as my fingers threaded through his hair again. a smile rose on my face at how he was acting this morning. if every morning was like this i'd never leave.

cuddly peter is top tier bro.

"peter we've got to or may is gonna beat the door down," i whispered into his ear. he groaned holding onto me tighter. i kissed his cheek before conjuring up my powers and gently lifting him off of the bed. he was floating in mid-air with a pout on his face. "you were supposed to be taking it easy! you were knocked out cold last night!" he whispered yelled as i rolled off of the bed.

the pain from last night's attack came rushing back to me at the rapid movement. i felt lightheaded for a moment as i tried to stand. "y/n put me down so i can help you!" he whispered yelled again trying to fight the purple whisps that were surrounding his body. i gently lowered him to stand in front of me. he was quick to grab my face to look at him to make sure i was still conscious "lay back down i'll bring it up to you." he said pushing me down into the bed again. i was about to protest but he was already out the door.

i huffed as i crawled over to my bag and grabbed my phone before plopping down onto the mattress again.

________________

9:30 am

20 missed calls from gweniepoo

_________________

oh shit, the mother goose is losing her mind again. i quickly dialed her number and rolled onto my side facing the door. the phone didn't even ring twice as my anxious best friend answered the phone. "oh my god y/n what happened?! are you ok?! i saw the video of you collapsing on the bridge what the hell happened?" she was spitting out rapid-fire questions and my beating head could barely register any of them. "gwen please calm down i'm fine." my groggy voice answered her. i heard her huff on the other line waiting for me to tell her what happened. i gave her a rough summary of the fight last night and why i passed out, "to be honest i don't really know why i passed out but i just remember feeling so drained." i finished off the story waiting for her to ask more questions. "how are your hands?" she replied. i glanced down at my bandaged hands, small spots of blood had peaked through the gauze. "peter wrapped them last night so i don't know what they look like hold on." i put my phone between my shoulder and ear, and began to unwrap my left hand's bandages.

once it was all uncovered i could see the majority of the burn had healed thanks to my powers but it would leave a bit of a scar. "they'll be fine it's just gonna scar nothing to worry about." i said and i began to unwrap my other hand. "thank god how's peter doing?" she asked. as if he was summoned peter walked into his room carrying a tray with toast, eggs, bacon,hashbrowns, and orange juice. "you didn't have to" i mouthed to him with a smile. he rolled his eyes before mouthing back "i wanted to."

"well he's being overdramatic at the moment." i said putting gwen on speaker. "i'm not! i've gotta keep my promise or gwen's gonna stab me in my sleep," he said placing the tray in my lap. gwen laughed at his comment, "you better parker! well i'll let you two be alone and all. fly by later if you feel better! love you guys!" she said before hanging up.

i looked over to peter as he sat in his computer chair. "did you eat?" i asked already scooting over in the bed for him to sit beside me. "yeah i did." he said slipping in beside me and resting his arm around my shoulders. "don't lie." i said peering up at him through my lashes. "i did i promise. now eat." he said glancing down at my unwrapped hands. i could see the worry flash through his eyes as he looked at the part that hadn't fully healed. "peter i'm ok i promise." i said munching on a piece of bacon.he nodded resting his head on my shoulder as i ate may's specialty breakfast. 

"i never got to ask you." he mumbled as i finished my plate. "ask what?"

"i never got to ask you to be my girlfriend."

"i thought i already was bug boy."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

a/n

heyyy

so i typed this up at work lmao cuz i needed the fluff in my life today

anyway just a little filler so i can make sure I have everything sorted out for the next chapter

i hope you all have a good day <3

ilyyyy

Published Sept. 21 , 2022

Edited Jan. 17 , 2023