𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖟𝖎𝖓𝖔

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖞/𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖔𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕. the minute she opened her front door she saw him waiting for her with a bright smile. he had one earbud in and a bouquet of crumpled flowers in his hand. "well well look what the cat dragged in." she said locking the front door and tucking the key in her pocket. "morning to you too ms. connors." he said trying to hide the flowers she had already spotted. she tried peering around his shoulder but he was quick to move so she couldn't see them. "aw come on pete lemme see." she said stepping closer to him. "they got messed up when i swung here. they were really nice before, i'm sorry." he brought the flowers from behind his back so she could see some of the broken stems. she smiled at him as she took them from him. "i think they're perfect. thank you pete." she pressed a quick kiss on his cheek before unlocking the house with her powers and running inside to put them in a vase.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

upon entering the school y/n and peter made a beeline for their lockers and grabbed their things for their classes. once the two had their things together they made their way down the hall toward their first class. y/n had dropped her hands from clutching her bag down to her sides as peter was quietly telling her about a thief he had caught a few days prior to them teaming up. every now and then their hands would brush against each other making those annoying butterflies go into a frenzy in her stomach. she was having an intense debate in her head on if she wanted to be bold or not. the two had established their feelings for one another but there was no clear label on what they were.

y/n peered up at him he seemed to have fallen into his own thoughts as well as his eyes wandered around the halls and ceiling tiles. without really thinking she reached her pinky finger out to brush his knuckled before connecting his pinky with hers. her powers allowed her to feel his heart rate pick up its pace as she saw him glance down at their hands with a sheepish smile. she heard him let out a small chuckle before he intertwined all of their fingers and ran his thumb over her knuckles gently.

the two continued down the hall hand in hand before turning a corner to be bombarded by a very hyper blonde. "hi ok i have a question for the both of you."gwen smirked as she looked down at their hands. her ship was sailing this is very important. "well good morning to you too gwen." y/n said rolling her eyes already knowing exactly what her friend was thinking. "so i was wondering if my two favorite people were fans of branzino?" she said falling in step beside y/n. y/n shrugged looking up at peter. "yeah it's good why?" she said turning back to the blonde with a smile. "well mom is making some tonight and she told me to bring some friends because she adores you and wants to meet peter as well." she said already writing her address on a spare piece of paper. "yeah i'm down what time?" peter said peering over y/n's head to look at gwen. "8 is good. here you go peter" she said handing him the note," i'd hope you would remember how to get there y/n after practically living with me." gwen giggled as she nudged the girl's arm with her elbow. y/n let out a sarcastic laugh as the shill sound of the bell interrupted the conversation. "alright pete i'm sorry to say this but i've gotta steal you're girl now!"gwen said as she quickly looped her arm through y/n's and dragged her away from peter and to their first class. y/n waved to peter before the two girls rounded the next corner.

"spill you're guts connors i need every detail!"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

y/n wasn't able to tell gwen every detail at school as she insisted mainly because half of the story revolved around the fact that peter was spiderman. she told her that she would explain everything once they got to gwen's house(mainly so she could think of a lie) for dinner but of course, gwen insisted she come home with her after school.