𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖒

trigger warning: there will be mentions of guns and violence in this chapter.

𝖞/𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖉 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖎 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖊. the butterflies in my stomach were beating around like crazy. the general shock that my best friend just kissed me and i enjoyed it kinda had my head spinning. and then his ass ran off. did he regret it? holy shit he did. why else would he run off if he didn't regret kissing me? well, his train was here so...ugh i don't even know anymore.
with a loud groan, i snatched my phone out of my pocket to check the time. 7:15...that's enough time to see if i can catch anyone. i had done some thinking last night and figured the hood and eye makeup weren't the best move since it could easily be blown off my face and the makeup isn't the best disguise. so when i found a breathable face mask i was thrilled. it covered my nose and mouth so i don't really have to worry as much. i would probably keep the hood just in case for my hair.
i dashed up the steps of the subway and into a nearby alleyway. slipping into the shadows i pulled up the mask and hood and flew up onto the rooftop of the building. i was desperate to get my mind off of the situation with peter. lord have mercy concentrate on lowlife criminals please...the ones who may have killed peter's uncle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

after flying through the chilly air of new york i decided that this may not be the best way of catching people. i landed on the roof of a small shop as my eyes wandered over to two police officers. a smirk spread on my lips when i saw the police radios strapped to their hips. they were leaning against their car facing away from me. right next to them was a large trash can. i focused on it before making it fall over with a loud crash making their heads turn quickly. and with that, i snatched the radio up and into my hand and flew away.
now catching people would be easier since the radio operators always gave a good description of the criminals. speaking of the voice of a woman spoke up over the radio, "subject on the run 95 broadway blonde hair, sunglasses, dark clothing, around 6'0. the subject is supposedly armed." and with that, i shot off into the sky.

it wasn't that hard to find him. i wasn't that far from his reported location so when i see a very obvious blonde running down the street and through traffic like a madman it was kind of easy. i flew down and bounced off the tops of the taxis before finally landing in front of him. my whisps grabbed at his ankles making him fall over as i let out a laugh. "hey slow your roll man." i said as he rolled on his back pulling out a gun. "i'll shoot! i swear to god i'll shoot you freak!" he said putting his finger on the trigger. the small crowd of citizens walking down the sidewalks screamed at the sight of the gun. i snorted in amusement before crushing the gun and tossing it to the side. "now whatcha gonna do big guy?" i asked tilting my head to the side. i allowed my eyes to glow which spooked him as he tried to get away. i rolled my shoulders as i engulfed the man in my power lifting him off of the ground as well as myself. i could see some of the bystanders recording me no doubt this would end up on the late-night news somehow. oh well. i sent the people below a peace sign before taking off into the air with the man following right behind me.
the flight to the police station was short as the entire way was filled with the girlish screams of my culprit. i landed bringing him in front of me to check his left wrist and to my disappointment, there was nothing there again. shit.
"it's you're lucky day scumbag!" i said patting his shoulder before snatching the chain off of a nearby railing and tying him up. as if on queue two police officers walked outside of the station guns raised but not at the actual criminal but at me.
"drop the man and put your hands in the air!" one of them shouted. to my surprise the cop in question was none other than george stacy, i recognized him from a picture on one of gwen's binders. this isn't gonna go great. i released the man and raised my hands slowly backing up. "who are you!?" the other officer said as he made his way to the actual criminal. i tilted my head looking at them as if they had two heads. "you guys don't seem to grasp the concept of the mask do you?" i said giggling a little. i then sent the lavender whisps at them knocking them over onto their butts then lifted off into the air and away from the station.