𝖈𝖚𝖙𝖘 & 𝖇𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘

𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖉 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙. i was on edge all day but peter made it better. the classes i didn't have with my fluffy-haired friend i was accompanied by gwen stacy.  we had gotten closer in the few days i had been here and i was very thankful for her bubbly atmosphere. i could talk about things i probably couldn't with peter. today she noticed my jumpy behavior but i passed it off as not enough sleep. i decided to change the topic. "by the way, are you gonna be at oscorp today by chance?" i asked her as i pretended to scribble down some notes. "oh yeah i've gotta train some new interns and show them around, why?" she said scooting her other notebook over so i could get the actual notes i needed. i chuckled "thank god, i might swing by today i gotta talk to daddy dearest." she just nodded as the teacher sent us a quick glare. 

before i knew it lunch had rolled around, gwen and i were sitting on a table. she had her nose in her chemistry book and i had my camera. i was flipping through the pictures i had captured of new york over the past few days. i was also questioning if i should actually bring peter to oscorp. i mean i want to help him with his father,  but at the same time that is going to come at the cost of him going near mine. but at the same time, i literally made a woman see through this morning so i might be good. i got drawn out of my thoughts by the distant snapping of a camera. i looked up to see the cameraman but no one was there. i shrugged and was about to continue to go through my own camera roll when an outbreak of chanting struck up. a mob of students had surrounded two students but just from the screaming, i could tell the upper-handed one was none other than flash thompson.

gwen and i looked at each other before quickly running up to the mob.  flash had a smaller kid face down in his lunch. damn, this douche needs to get off his alpha male bullshit. he looks up at the crowd that had grown around him and his poor victim. our eyes locked for a moment as his smirk grew. he sent a quick wink my way before his eyes turned to a taller figure not too far from me.  and of course, that fluffy hair could only belong to peter parker. lord have mercy what is this imbecile about to do. "take a picture parker!" he laughed as he shoved the kid's face further into his food. i swear this dude's ego was bigger than the empire state building. i looked over all of the heads of the students to see peter roll his eyes before speaking up. "put him down flash!" he. yelled back. the two boys went back and forth for a moment yelling.  gwen and i stood there wondering if we should step in. i didn't want gwen to get in trouble just because some meathead wanted to pick a fight. just then i heard peter's voice pipe up again louder this time, "PUT HIM DOWN EUGENE!" we heard the crowd go silent for a moment gwen let out a small "uh oh" as flash quickly threw the kid to the ground. in an instant flash was on top of peter throwing punches. i didn't have to think as i dropped my bag to the ground and rushed through the crowd. i sprung up on the table before crashing down on top of flash's back sending some hard right hooks to the back of his head. i could hear the crowd start chanting me on.  flash had lifted off of peter and was trying to pry me off of his back as i just kept swinging. i finally got one good punch onto his cheek before finally being pried off by gwen. "good swinging n/n" she whispered signaling for me to check on peter as she turned on flash.

gwen took care of flash quickly as i rushed over to peter's side. the crowd was dying out, disappointed the fight had stopped so quickly. a kid had kicked peter's camera as a result. i sent them a quick glare as i picked it up and stuffed it in the book bag that lay beside him. he was laying on the ground holding his freshly kicked ribs. i knelt down beside him prying his other hand from his face. "lemme see you big baby!" i chuckled when he finally let go. i analyzed his already bruising cheek running my fingers gently over his puffed skin our eyes connected again. we sat there for a second as i tried  to stay focused on his injuries but those brown eyes just kept their soft gaze on me. for a second i panicked thinking my eyes were glowing again but there was no tingle.