𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖜𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖘𝖚𝖎𝖙. she had found a material at oscorp that we wound into the suit. it would apparently be like armor since it contained vibranium.
i knew gwen wanted to keep me safe and this was her way of doing so. i was grateful that she didn't try to talk me out of doing this, even if her father was one of the people hunting my alter ego. a few days later the suit was finished and i could reveal our hard work to the world.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

i slipped out of gwen's window ready to go on patrol of the city. "hey be careful ok? and call me if anything happens and let me know when you get home." gwen said from her window. i had spent the whole weekend at her place since i didn't want to return to my house. i had decided that telling gwen the entire truth about my father may not be the best decision because of her veiw of him, so i summed up the story. i laughed "i promise i'll let you know. and tell you're mom i said thank you for letting me invade your house this weekend." gwen shook her head with an eye roll. "are you kidding they love you already. mom said you're welcome anytime." i grinned at that and perched up onto the fire escape railing. "i'll have to take you up on that offer. see ya later stacy!" i said sending her a wave as i fell from the fire escape and flew up into the night sky.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

i touched down on the top of an old brick building my eyes glued to a man trying to break into a car down below. i crouched down and rested my face on my fist as i watched the man poorly try to break into the car. "damn this dude can't do anything right." i said to myself. "oh i know the movies make it look so easy." another voice replied. i snapped up summoning my power to my fingertips as i saw the owner of the voice a few feet away. "so you're the phantom huh? i gotta admit your whole magic thing is pretty cool." he said putting his hands up in defense,"i'm not here for you if anything i think we could be a good team actually." i tilted my head at his words. he wanted to team up? i mean maybe it wouldn't be so bad. i looked back down to the man seeing he finally got into the car. "let's see then" i said before jumping off the edge of the building and gliding through the car door into the backseat behind the thief.

a few seconds later the spider guy slithered into the back seat beside me sending me a cocky wave. he cleared his throat obnoxiously making the thief almost jump out of his skin. "you know if you're gonna be a car thief don't dress like a car thief man." the spider guy said. i giggled as i leaned forward resting my covered chin on the shoulder of the car seat. "yeah it's kinda obvious dude." i said allowing my eyes to glow. the man jumped forward obviously frightened. "who are you guys? cops?" he said panic rising in his voice. i slumped back in the leather seat and looked to spidey. we gave each other a shrug and shook our heads almost asking each other 'is this guy stupid or what?' "you think we are cops? really?!" i said face palming. "oh yeah defiantly a cop in a skin-tight red and blue suit..." he then motioned to my suit" and a black and purple hood and cape. you- you really got the mind of a true scholar sir." he said shooting some webs at the thief's face. he tried to open the car door but i quickly slammed it shut with my power. "are you sure you're not a harvard grad?" i said mocking him as my teammate laughed beside me. the man was trying to get the webs off of his face until he began to roll down his window. i raised my hand about to make it snap back up when a covered red hand lowered it again. he shook his head obviously amused. something was awfully familiar about this masked man i just couldn't figure out what exactly.

before i knew it the man has slid out of the window and fallen onto the pavement. i looked over to spidey and sent him a wink before gliding up and through the roof of the car. i didn't see how he got out after me but he appeared on the car parked beside us. the man we were after looked inside the car and all around in confusion. i hid as spidey tackled the man yelling," crotch!" he slung the man over to the wall of the building as i appeared beside spidey. the man pulled out a small pocket knife and said "okay just let me go." i stepped in front holding my hands up in fake defeat. "oh no! my biggest fear is small knives please no!" i kneeled down making the man think he had scared me. then i shot a blast at him sending him into the wall and making him stick there"aaand it's just too easy!" i laughed as spidey shot his webs at the man's wrists and legs allowing me to let go with my powers.