𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖑𝖊

𝖆𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓, 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞/𝖓 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘.

there was the usual hide and seek or tag, maybe the occasional board game. but then there were also the more creative games. y/n's personal favorite was 'house'. y/n loved the ideas that would pop into peter's head and then how the two of them would play it out. her favorite part would be when peter would insist the two be married. she would always giggle when he would take her hand and the two would strut around the house only speaking in posh voices as if they were grown-ups. their parents always got a kick out of their game.

but whenever y/n would have to leave peter would strut forward, take her hand and leave a soft kiss on her knuckles. "until we meet again, my love." he would say, posh accent still strong. she would curtsey with blushing cheeks and leave him with a gentle kiss on the cheek.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

: ̗̀➛𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖛

recollecting on memories like that always filled her with a blissful feeling of nostalgia. she remembered their parents teasing the two about getting married for real when they got older. the two children would always shake their heads with bright blushing cheeks.

those days were paradise compared to the few years of hell that were coming for the children.

before she knew it she was gliding to a stop in front of her door. hoisting her board under her arm she quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside. immediately she was hit with a strong odor. her vision blurred slightly as a slight pain swelled into her head. slowly making her way to the kitchen a tingle ran up her spine and spread throughout her whole body. in an instant, she had moved almost at the speed of sound. she whipped her whole body down and rolled over to the counter. she saw a dark figure standing behind where her body was just moments before. it stepped towards the far wall, flipping the switch and allowing light to pour into the dark kitchen. there stood her father with a makeshift gas mask covering his mouth and nose. in his hands was the source of the smell. gas leaked from the small can in his only hand.

she looked into his eyes, from them alone she could tell he was smiling. y/n hadn't realized she had been panting. she leaned against the counter desperate to catch her breath as the tingling feeling became more excruciating by the second. desperately trying to keep her body upright she dug her nails into the counter. "it appears you were not a failure after all my darling." her father spoke softly. she heard the clutter of the can hitting the floor and then her father's footsteps leaving the room.

seconds after her legs gave way. it was as if air could not reach her lungs no matter how hard she tried. she balled her fists rubbing her eyes harshly. the tingling had become an almost electric feeling. she turned onto her back as a shriek left her lips. the lights began to flicker in the room as tears fell from her eyes and she shook on the floor. her blurred vision met the reflection of herself on the dishwasher in front of her. she saw the same purple color running through her veins from her dreams. then there were the glowing eyes staring back at her. another shriek left her lips as her vision got darker and darker.

until her shaking body fell limp in the now pitch black room.

Published March 6 , 2022

Edited Jan. 15 , 2023