𝖔𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕

𝔦 𝔨𝔢𝔭𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫.i could feel his hard eyes practically burning holes through me. "you care to tell me what the hell you did to me?" i said. i could feel my hands tremble so i quickly stuffed them into my pockets. i know if i get too upset my powers might run wild. he closed his laptop and leaned back in his office chair . "whatever are you talking about y/n?" he chuckled.

aw who cares fuck this.

my hands slammed onto his desk with such force that the small lamp he had fell off of his desk and shattered on the ground. i lifted my head to come face to face with him. in the reflection of his glasses, i could see my purple eyes staring back again. they were colder now, with no fear in sight. a smirk spread across his face. my anger just rose at the sight of it. "i see...you were not a failed subject after all darling." he could see the shock and anger mixed onto my expression. he rose from his chair and began to circle the room. my eyes followed his every move as the tingle spread through my body again. "back then all i could do was get the first dose into your system...then your mother got in the way and off you went... my last hope was gone."

the memory of that dream flashed through my head again.

the needle

my veins

my eyes

his eyes

it was all real?

that's why mom took us away...

because of him...

"now that you returned, i finally had you back with me. we will change this world darling. with my experiments and your power..." he said gesturing to the room around us. books had come from their shelves and office supplies had settled to float above us. i looked down at my hands and sure enough, my veins were purple again. i'm losing it. "we can heal this world...together." he piped up again.

i turned around to come face to face with him again. "hell. no." i clenched my fist and all of the objects began to swirl around the room and bash into his figure every few seconds. he sent me one last smirk before running out of the office. the moment the door closed everything fell to the floor with a crash. through the one-sided glass, i could see a few heads turn toward the office but my eyes stayed focused on the group of interns. i could see gwen speak to him but there was no peter insight. holy shit.

i found a small mirror that had been dropped into one of the seats. i picked it up and concentrated on my mood. just calm down. soon enough the purple faded and quickly left the now trashed office. mission one find peter. once i had stepped out of the office my father had disappeared and so had gwen. i panicked for a moment until found her in the large doorway talking to a taller figure. thankfully upon further inspection, it was none other than peter parker. 

i sighed and quickly made my way over to the pair. gwen seemed to be lecturing peter again and had snatched away his pass from earlier. oh lord, what did he do? "hey you two what happened?" i asked swinging my arm around gwen's shoulders and giving her a good squeeze. "peter magically joined my group and then disappears without supervision after i told him to keep close." she spoke quickly, she shifted her head so she could whisper in my ear clearly. "please get him out i can't get in trouble today and i don't want you two getting arrested." i laughed at her worried face and fully gave her a hug. "i've got you covered girlie," i whispered back. i released gwen and turned to peter "ready to go parker?" i asked linking our arms. right off the bat, i could tell something was off. he looked so shaken up over something. what the hell had he gotten into up here? he quickly nodded his head and threw on a fake smile but i had already caught his real expression.