𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘

"𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙 𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚!?" gwen squealed like a little girl. she was bouncing her legs with excitement as she sat beside me on her bed. "yeah he did but did you miss the part where he ran away after?" i said putting my head in my hands. "y/n look at me." she took my face out of my hands. "you like him right?" she asked as i nodded. come to think of it that's the first time i actually admitted my feelings for my best friend. "ok and i know for a fact that he likes you too just by the way he looks at you. and you said it yourself his train had arrived and you know his aunt probably didn't want him out too late after his uncle just died. AND you said he kissed you first so it's kinda obvious!" she said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. to be honest her words calmed me down a lot.
i let out a huff and gave her a small smile. now it's time to tell her the other secret. "ok so that's not completely everything..." i said as i stood up. she gave me a skeptical look and nodded, telling me to continue." god this is harder than i thought um..." i said fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "well you figure out your wording and i'm gonna go grab us a snack." she said getting up and walking towards the door. just when she had opened the door a bit i quickly shut it again with my powers. i saw gwen's body freeze as she slowly turned to face me again. "y-you're the...y/n there's no way." she said as she slumped against the door. "how? i mean it's impossible...there is no way you could be the phantom..." i had no idea how to prove to her this was legit other than freaking her out. "ok gwen i'm gonna show you something but you can't freak out okay?" i begged her. she let out a breath and nodded her head allowing me to continue.

i allowed my eyes to turn their lavender hue as i used my power to lift up some random objects in her room. a dumbfounded look came onto her face as she looked around her partially zero gravity room. i slowly brought everything back to its place before holding my hands out to her. "do you trust me?" i asked to which she slowly stepped forward putting her hands in mine. "don't kill me with your party tricks please." she said with a small smile. i laughed as i lifted the two of us into the air. gwen's breath hitched as we hovered a good four feet over her grey carpet. "holy shit."

after setting the both of us back down i quickly engulfed her in a hug. "i'm sorry i didn't tell you i was just scared of how you would react especially after what your dad said earlier and i wanted to get it under control before i told anyone so i wouldn't hurt them and-" gwen cut off my rambling saying "hey calm down it's alright i understand. and don't worry i'm not gonna tell anyone i promise." we pulled away and she spoke again." have you told anyone else? how did this happen?" i huffed. before explaining everything from my weird behavior to my thoughts on the other masked man.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

as the hours passed after my explanation, i have never felt so free. i didn't have a weight on my shoulders for the first time in weeks. i showed gwen some of the tricks i had learned from my hours of practice. "hey n/n don't you think you need a better suit?" she spoke up to me as i floated above her. i turned upside down so i hung beside her. "yeah i guess i could use one but i don't know if spandex is my vibe." she nodded her head in agreement before getting up to grab a notepad off of her desk. "here i've seen some of your doodles. sketch out some stuff and we can see what we can do." she said handing it to me with a pen. i shrugged and glided over to her bed and plopping down in a comfortable position.

: ̗̀➛ A/N hi so these are sorta what i thought of for the character but please feel free to change anything it's you after all ・❥・