𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖊

𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖈𝖐. great so just to start this off :

i can make shit float

my eyes can glow

i can control matter...i guess

and now i can fucking make portals

what in the harry potter type shit is this!?

my shaking hands reached out toward the portal. i mean for all i know it could kill me! my hand went through being hit by the gentle breeze of the new location. i let out a sigh before walking through. the second my feet met the new terrain the portal closed with a quick fizzing sound and the crackle from the purple sparks. now here i am in a small alleyway across the street from the cafe that peter requested.

i sunk down holding my knees to my chest gazing at the wet cement. my breathing became rapid as i tried to calm the rapid thoughts buzzing through my brain. until i heard the scrubbing noise beside me as the small garbage can lifted off the ground. i probably looked insane but who the hell cares? i lifted my hand again directing it to the metal object. i felt the same tingle again and i could see the disfigured reflection of my glowing eyes. "ok test two..." i waved my hand to the right making the bin float in the same direction and then to the left. a smile formed on my lips. maybe i could get the hang of this. i then reared my hand back and then in a quick sweep i threw the bin forward and into the far wall. "yes!" i whispered to myself pumping my fist in victory. i looked down at a small puddle to see my shining eyes. once i got used to them they were actually kinda pretty. as far as purple eyes go anyway. i concentrated now on bringing back my normal e/c and soon enough the glow died down as i let out a relieved sigh. well, at least i'm getting into the groove now.

moments later i could hear the fast-paced sound of someone running. i looked over to the small cafe to see peter's tall frame holding his knees as he caught his breath. oh shit, i guess i lost the bet. i waited a moment until he entered the shop until i made my way out of the ally. i crossed the street quickly and then entered the cafe. the strong scent of coffee hit me as my mouth began to water. i saw peter's smiling face as he saw me come in. "i ordered you a (fav coffee/drink) by the way." he said falling into place beside me. "you are an angel i swear," i said reaching into my pocket for the money i somehow remembered to get. before i could pull it out however he had taken my arm out and linked them together. he looked down at me and shook his head. 

"it's my treat."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the drink was perfect bro. it's odd how a simple beverage could improve my mood so quickly. not to mention having peter around almost made me forget about everything that had just happened this morning. we had been laughing our butts off the whole walk to school. the most random topics just came flying out of thin air and bounced between the two of us. as the school came into our vision peter cleared his throat and slowed our steps. "so i need to talk to you about something." a serious look now fell on his features. i cocked my head to the side signaling him to continue. "so me and uncle ben was going through the basement the other day and i found my dad's old briefcase..." a shiver ran through my body at the mention of his father. a sad look fell onto my face as i held his hand. "are you okay?"i asked him squeezing his hand. we had stopped completely by then. a small breeze swayed the small tree beside us. it ran through our hair wiping it in my face. he sniffed a little running his hand through his already ruffled hair. "yeah yeah...um it's just i found an article with him and your dad and i just thought about maybe talking to him and-" i quickly cut him off "i'm coming with you."

i was not letting peter be alone with that son of a bitch, especially after last night. i couldn't let him come to the house either after this morning. i knew that peter would go either way. i mean it's about the father that died when he was a kid, he has every right to be curious."We can go to oscorp after school. is that good?" his eyes were wide as he nodded quickly. "a-are you okay?"he asked, running his thumb over my knuckles. the tingle ran through my body shocking me a little. i gulped back the knot in my throat. i nodded and threw on a fake smile and lead us into the building.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

quick a/n

hi loves!

so i just want to give you something quick to kinda keep the story moving. i gotta say tho updates may be kinda slow since my college classes just started back up.

so if I'm being slower than usual blame my she-devil of a professor:)

ily

Published March 29 , 2022

Edited Jan. 15 , 2023