𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓

𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖌 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓. slipping out of his grip was the challenge though because of his heightened senses he would wake up easier. i find myself admiring his peaceful state as i plot my escape. i planted a kiss on his cheek before using my power to unwind his arms slowly before slipping off of the bed and out the door. stepping down the stairs and into the kitchen i was met with may parker sipping on some coffee by the window. upon my entrance, she turned to me with a smile. "i should have known that was you, hun. peter would never get up this early." she chuckled taking another sip. i laughed lightly trying not to be too loud. glancing over at the oven the time read 5:50 am, i should have guessed considering the fact that it's still pretty dark outside.

"i'm usually not up either," i said rubbing my eyes. she nodded her head towards the coffee pot, "go on dear help yourself to anything." she said before turning back to the window. i threw some ice into a mug before pouring some of the coffee inside along with creamer and grabbing an apple out of the fridge. i then joined the older woman at the table biting at my granny smith.

"thank you for letting me stay here so often may," i said after a moment of peaceful silence. she set her mug down putting her full attention on me. "you know i've never seen my nephew this happy even after everything that has happened..." a somber look flew over the woman's face for a moment before she continued," i should be the one thanking you y/n." she took my hand into hers giving it a firm squeeze.

"since ben isn't here i guess i have be the one to tell you though." she sat up straighter with a serious face, "don't hurt my nephew y/n. he's the most important thing to me." i squeezed may's hand back with a smile spreading in my lips. " i don't think i could if i tried." i said with a small laugh. she grinned before rising from her chair patting my head in the process. "come on sweetheart let's get you some real breakfast."

about an hour after my little talk with may, peter finally trudged into the kitchen and sat beside me on the counter. he rested his head on my shoulder with a grunt as i continued to watch his aunt cook. i had tried to help her but she wouldn't budge so instead i took a few mental notes on how she makes her pancakes so freaking good. i rested my head on his as i ran my fingers through the hair at the back of his head.

"good morning sleeping beauty." i whispered into his ear. his shoulders shook as he laughed groggily. he planted a small kiss on my temple before hopping off of the counter to give his aunt a hug. "how long have you two been up?" he asked as she handed him a plate. "i wasn't up to long before y/n joined me down here." she said with a smile. it was good to see her happy after everything."i didn't wanna wake you up too early." i shrugged as peter turned to hand me my plate and we made our way back to the table to eat.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"you two better hurry it's already 7!" may said as we dashed up the stairs. when i closed peter's door i turned to find him already changing out of his pajamas and into his normal school clothes. if i said i took only a few glances i would be lying. peter caught my little zoned-out stare when he finally decided to put a shirt on. i gulped trying to find some sort of excuse but hey there was none other than the obvious one 'my boyfriend is a fucking buffet.'

"i-i gotta go um get some clothes s-so imma just-" i conjured up a portal quickly into my bedroom and pointed with my thumb awkwardly. he stepped forward and took my hand ignoring the fact that i'm embarrassed as hell at this moment in time. "ok let's go." he chirped dragging the two of us through.

: ̗̀➛𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

after dragging her through and into her room i pushed her towards the closet before peeking my head out of her door. if we were caught by her psycho dad it wouldn't be a pretty sight. from what i could tell there was no sign of him, thank god, so i closed her door and turned back around. bad idea because there she was trying to decide on a shirt as she stood in her usual baggy pants and black bra. i was quick to whip back around but stumbled on my loose shoelaces and fell into her door.

"you good over there spidey?" she asked hopefully deciding on a shirt.

  oh my god oh my god oh my god.

"y-yeah peachy," i grumbled keeping my eyes on her white door. i heard her laugh followed by the sound of rustling. a moment later she turned me around making my back hit the door, she had a smirk on her face at the sight of my flustered expression. "is that a blush i see?" she asked with a tilted head. i squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment resting my head back onto the hardwood door. " was that a blush i saw earlier?" i asked peeking at her with one eye open trying to turn the tables onto her. she bit her lip making the smirk fade a bit. she quirked an eyebrow with a small shrug, " maybe." she stated simply before stepping away from me to stuff her suit into her backpack. " are we gonna go to school or are you gonna keep staring?"

god i love her.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

when we finally got to school we were surprisingly early. so we settled to roam the halls until classes start. my arm was slung over her shoulders and hers were around my waist as we stomped by the empty classrooms laughing to ourselves.

"coming to school drunk now are we?" a voice echoed down the hall behind us. y/n whipped us around recognizing the voice of her best friend instantly. i guess gwen could take that title since i've upgraded to boyfriend status. "nah we've gotta save that for the weekends! i thought i taught you better miss stacy." y/n replied unlooping her arm from my waist to hug gwen. a smile spread on my face as the two girls chattered happily. before we knew it the bell had rung and the three of us were swerving through the sea of students to our shared first period.

*:・゚✧*:

: ̗̀➛𝖞/𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

the school day was dragging on like a fucking snail. i swear it feels like i've been here a century, not 5 hours. gwen had her arm looped with mine as she drug me down the hallway. "gwen i'm just gonna skip. school isn't the vibe today." i groaned yanking on her arm a little. gwen rolled her eyes tightening her grip on my forearm, "oh quit your whining. look there's you're boyfriend and no you're not skipping with him either." she said pointing to peter who was at his locker a little way down the hall. he already had his eyes on us with that dorky little smile on his face. i sent him a wave to which he returned before closing his locker. "i can't tell if you two are adorable or nauseating." gwen whispered to me making me turn to her with a shocked expression. "coming from the one who was wanting us together from day one!" i said nudging her in the side.

˗ˏˋ 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙃 'ˎ˗

like a flash of lightning, the tingle shot up my spine making me freeze. "n/n what's wrong?" i heard gwen ask as i glanced over at peter who now had the same expression as me written on his face. something was wrong. then came the screams coming down the hallway as students ran. looking past the terrified students i could see the creature that i now knew was my father turning the corner. he locked eyes with me and then peter before charging.

"gwen run!"

Published Oct. 28 , 2022

Edited Jan. 17 , 2023