Chapter 2

Drive all the way to the VR exhibition parking lot, and there are only 25 minutes left before the opening.

    The cars were all parked, and Wen Anyu only then realized a terrible problem.

    —By the way, what does the talented boy he is looking for look like?

    Although the original book did describe the appearance, body, name, etc., but the word is a wall with reality, and it is impossible for him to imagine the person's appearance through words.

    After sitting on the seat for a while in a daze, the old man in the parking space couldn't stand it anymore, and he held the baton and howled: "What are you doing, are you going?!"

    "Go! Go!" Wen Anyu put on a baseball cap and got out of the car, jogging and thinking: "Wei Hang, fifteen years old, thin and tall, with pale skin... No, why is it all like this? Such an ambiguous description of appearance, this author is too perfunctory to write a supporting role."

.After complaining a few more words, Wen Anyu finally found a more distinctive point. He found that every time this Wei Hang appeared, he would always be holding a cup of 'milk tea' that was half coffee and half milk. The explanation in the book is that Wei Hang is a little hypoglycemic, and drinking this can keep him awake at any time.

    Isn't it a coincidence that there is a milk tea shop just outside the exhibition hall.

    Wen Anyu took big steps and pushed in the door, and his first reaction was to look around all the seats.

    At this time, the exhibition is about to start, and most people have already entered the venue. Those who simply come to watch the fun without buying tickets will not stay in the milk tea shop. Therefore, there are only a few tables for couples in the store, and the sofa seat in the deepest part of the store seems to be sitting alone.

    The lights in the store were dim, and Wen Anyu couldn't see the man, let alone the drinks on his table.

    Just as he was about to take a closer look, the man suddenly raised his eyes.

.Wen Anyu was caught in the bag, and was so frightened that she quickly retracted her gaze.

    He sighed secretly in his heart that there is a kind of handsome guy called a handsome guy with a sense of atmosphere. Even if he doesn't see his facial features clearly, he can tell that he is a handsome guy just by feeling.

    "Guest, do you want to order?" the cashier clerk asked.

    Wen Anyu turned her face and said with a smile, "I'm looking for someone, not ordering."

    Only then did the female clerk see Wen Anyu's face clearly, her face flushed, and the smile in her eyes immediately became a little sincere: "Who are you looking for?"

    "I wonder if a boy has ever been here and ordered half a cup of coffee and asked for a half cup of milk cap."

    What kind of weird taste is this?

    The female clerk thought about it and said honestly, "No."

    Wen Anyu was disappointed and thanked, and turned to leave.

.Less than two minutes after he left, the man in the far corner suddenly got up and went to the cashier to pay the bill. After scanning the code successfully, he did not leave.

    The female clerk not only blushed this time, but her ears were also red. Ah ah ah, what a good day today, why do handsome guys come one after another? !

    I saw the man in front of him lowered his eyes slightly and said, "May I ask what the person who left just now is asking."

    The female clerk was stunned: "Huh?"