Chapter 26

After delivering Wen Anyu home safely, Lan Shuanghe sat quietly in the driver's seat and watched Wen Anyu enter the house, without waiting for him to turn around and invite him in for a glass of water.

    It's okay, it's normal, if I go in to meet the parents now, the progress will be a little too fast. He didn't have time to prepare properly, and he didn't bring any drinks or gifts.

    Lan Shuanghe stepped on the accelerator with regret, and crossed most of the city to return to his home. On the way, he received a call from Ms. Liu again.

    Putting on the Bluetooth headset, the joy in his eyes disappeared instantly, and his voice was as cold as ice: "Mom."

    "..."

    "Have you been to the South Ring? I don't live there. I sold my house when I went abroad a few years ago, and bought another house in the Beicheng District that is closer to the airport."

    "..."

."You don't need to celebrate for me."

    "..."

    "Not hungry."

    "..."

    "Okay, then you pay attention to safety." Lan Shuanghe was about to hang up the phone, his eyes suddenly condensed: "Painting?"

    The woman on the other end of the phone said cautiously, "Yes. That child Song Chun told me that you were asked about the painting by a police officer in the UK before, and you went to the artist's exhibition, so I thought you should like him a lot. The style of the painting, I bought the painting by myself, and now the painting is next to me, if you want it, I will send the painting to your studio tomorrow."

    Lan Shuanghe: "..."

    Wen Anyu made a special trip to the UK two years ago and bought this painting at a charity auction. .At that time, many people came for this painting. The price of this painting was fired more than one million yuan higher than the estimated price at the auction. In the end, Wen Anyu directly added the ceiling price and took this painting. .

    At that time, he thought that Wen Anyu himself liked the painting, so he unconsciously did what his mother said, and even later had a good friendship with the painter.

    Of course, later he learned that Wen Anyu gave this painting to Wu Shengu's mother as a birthday gift.

    I don't know what happened in the middle, but in the end the painting was transferred to his mother Liu Rongzhi.

    Thinking of these past events, Lan Shuanghe frowned slightly, with a polite and unfamiliar tone: "How much did you pay for this painting, I'll transfer the money."

    Liu Rongzhi was lonely for a moment, then shook her head and said, "It's just a small amount of money, don't transfer it to me."

    Lan Shuanghe said indifferently, "How much?"

."It's really not necessary..."

    "Then you can keep this painting, I don't want it anymore."

    Liu Rongzhi opened her mouth, and finally reluctantly said the price of buying the painting, and soon received the bank card transfer information. Looking at the numbers in the account, she forced herself up and pretended to be happy: "Tomorrow I will go to your studio to deliver paintings. I haven't seen the group of kids in your studio for so many years! Do they have anything to eat, ah? , Those children should prefer electronic products, right? Then I will go to the Electric City tomorrow to buy the latest mobile phone and let the children put it on. "