Chapter 17

Fa Xiaodu had already taken out his mobile phone, and when he was lowering his head to unlock it, the door was closed with a loud 'pop'.

    He immediately went to the window: "Why are you going?!"

    Wu Weiling didn't look back: "I'll ask him."

    A small 'oh' sound, followed by a frightened face.

    Is there a problem with him or Wu Weiling? They originally followed them here, so it would be good not to be questioned by Wen Anyu, but now they are going to question each other instead?

    Wu Weiling was also mad with anger, he forgot that he was still following him, and rushed up with a burst of energy.

    "Smell the dark rain!"

    There was such a loud shout from behind, Wen Anyu looked back and saw Wu Weiling angrily shouting: "Didn't you say you can't play games?"

.Before anyone could reply, he began to feel wronged again, his voice subconsciously softened, and complained, "I asked you to play games with me before, but you never wanted to accompany me."

    "..." Wen Anyu frowned at him.

    Ding Jiao was at the side of the enemy, and he took the lead to protect Wen Anyu. He asked, "Who are you? Don't come near us, and then come near me and call the guard over."

    It's really not that he's making a fuss.

    You must know that Wen Anyu has a special status after all, he is the young master of Wen's family, and he is also a vegetable fish. Who knows if there are any competing companies who are insane, or who have no brains and illegitimate food, and want to do something with bad intentions.

    His suspicious gaze completely angered Wu Weiling, Wu Weiling took a few steps forward and grabbed Ding Jiao's collar.

    Ding Jiao didn't panic at all, and raised his hand to push him.

.Both of them are easily dissatisfied characters, without saying a word, they have to fight based on their own imagination.

    Wen Anyu was guarded behind and pulled Ding Jiao: "Go upstairs first, I'll tell him."

    Ding Jiao turned back and said worriedly, "Can you do it alone?"

    Wu Weiling gritted his teeth bitterly: "Who do you take me for?!"

    He was unwilling to let go. Ding Jiao couldn't leave even if he wanted to leave, and scolded: "Ghost knows what you are. I only remembered when you walked in front of me, was it you in the western restaurant last time? Caiyu and his brother couldn't hold you back. Tell you, with me here today, don't try to make trouble again."

    "..." Wu Weiling sneered.

    He and Wen Anyu have known each other for seven years, how long has this person in front of him known him?

    Two weeks, a week, or a few days?

    This man is simply incomprehensible!
.He immediately looked at Wen Anyu, "Tell him yourself, who am I."

    Wen Anyu glanced at him indifferently, did not answer the question directly, and said sarcastically, "Last time you hit my brother, do you want to hit my other friends this time?"

    Wu Weiling was stunned: "Didn't I miss your brother?"

    "..." No, you hit it.

    The punch in the previous life was strong, and half of Wen Luo's face was swollen for several days. In those days, he couldn't eat, and he couldn't sleep because of the pain. Wen Anyu felt distressed when he thought about it now.