Chapter 25

Over the cliff, Song Chun's laughter came through the game voice: "Scared me to death, I thought you were going to sacrifice yourself to let Wu Shengu come up."

    Wen Anyu laughed and said, "Why do you think so?"

    Song Chun said as a matter of course: "Otherwise, why do you work so hard to get the top three? I see people on the Internet saying you are trying to prove that you are worthy of him? I am talking about a dangerous topic, don't be angry, Caiyu. I didn't watch it before. Did you pass that school grass and school bully post, didn't you get the first place in the final exam for the third year of high school?"

    Wen Anyu was embarrassed: "...Yes."

    The school grass and school bully post is extremely out of the circle, but for Wen Anyu, this post is already an old yellow calendar seven years ago. He doesn't recommend that everyone turn to the old almanac to see his dark history, but he doesn't want everyone to think that he hasn't improved in seven years.

.What's even more embarrassing is that he not only won the first place, but also squeezed the Wannian Laoyi Lan Shuanghe to the second place.

    It just so happened that he was close to reaching the top at this time, and suddenly a hand stretched out in front of him. Wen Anyu subconsciously thought that Song Chun was coming to help him, and said, "Thank you."

    Lan Shuanghe's voice came from the headset: "No thanks."

    Wen Anyu was immediately shocked and retracted her palm.

    Lan Shuanghe said with doubts: "What's wrong?"

    Wen Anyu: "..."

    What else, the topic just talked about winning the first place back then, I'm afraid you will just let go and throw me down when you get angry!

    Of course, he couldn't say this directly, he could only say: "I'm thinking about what Song Chun said."

    Song Chun was startled: "What is said on the Internet can't be true, can it?"

.Wen Anyu immediately denied: "It's all fake. I competed for the Wen family and myself."

    Song Chun said, "Not to be worthy of him?"

    "Of course not." Wen Anyu frowned, this is where he has been troubled recently.

    No matter what he does, there are always people who associate him with Wu Shengu, as if his life has been tied to Wu Shengu. In fact, he didn't like this kind of phenomenon very much in his previous life, but he never said it.

    He didn't want to endure it any longer.

    Just as he was preparing to speak, Lan Shuanghe spoke one step ahead of him: "What is 'worthy of him'? This kind of remark should only be used when the gap between the two sides is very large."

    Song Chun was stopped by the question, as if he had discovered the New Century Continent, he said excitedly, "Yes!  No wonder I always feel that something is wrong. It turns out that I have also been brainwashed by people on the Internet. What are you inferior to Wu Shengu, Caiyu? Family appearance, financial resources, personality... and the ability to be criticized by many people. Now that you have proved that you have this ability, it should be that he is not worthy of you. "

    Before anyone could speak, he added, "I admire you a lot. You have gradually changed from the look in the post to the present."

    What kind of look does that look like?

    Wen Anyu once again found that the image he made before was worrying, and now he regrets and feels sad when he thinks about it.

    - What has he done before?