Chapter 37

On the day of the appointment to invite dinner, Wen Anyu got up early, and excitedly tried many sets of clothes at home.

    In the end, he decided to eat at the first grilled fish restaurant at the intersection, which is the 'the one with fish at the door'.

    Wen Luo saw him busy all morning, and said jokingly, "Aren't you really going to see your little lover?"

    Wen Anyu was startled: "Where did my little lover come from?"

    Wen Luo shrugged and said, "How do I know where your little lover came from? Anyway, if my partner is like you, I will break up in minutes, and you will be annoying to death."

    Wen Anyu didn't care what he said in the past, but this time he was very concerned and looked at him with a dark face: "What do you mean by being like me, what's wrong with me?"

    Wen Luo said with a particularly rude expression: "Don't you feel like that kind of difficult Party A? . At first you said that any store is fine, but after someone offers you a plan, you pick and choose a lot. "

    Wen Anyu instantly replaced the exploited Party B. Just thinking about it from Lanshuanghe's position, he immediately put on a mask of pain.

    I was happy just now, but now my face is sad, and my good mood has been ruined for the most part.

    "Then will he find me annoying?"

    Wen Luo thought for a while, then nodded his head and said, "80% of the time."

    As soon as the voice fell, a slipper flew down from the second floor and hit Wen Luo on the head accurately. With a scream, he raised his head and glared upstairs: "Mom! Why are you hitting me?!"

    Mother Wen held a slipper and glared at him and scolded, "Try to tease your brother again!"

.Wen Luo hugged his head and screamed, "I can't help but want to make fun of him when he is so formal, it's not because he is seeing a little lover."

    Another slipper flew down and hit him.

    Wen's mother was angry: "How do you know that you are not a little lover? Seeing that you are so idle, you have already met all the dozens of blind dates I sent you?"

    Wen Luo: "No."

    Mother Wen took out her phone: "Just right, you go now."

    Wen Luo: "...!" No! ! !

    Wen Anyu went out unhappy, got in the car and fastened his seat belt, and sent a message to Lanshuanghe after considering his words.

    "I ask you a question."

    Lanshuanghe returned quickly, "What?"

    Wen Anyu: "Do you like to eat fish?"

    "like."

    "!!!" Then he was relieved!

.Wen Anyu immediately smiled again, and instantly forgot Wen Luo's morning teasing.

    Looking at it this way, he and Lanshuanghe are quite related. He likes to eat fish, and Lanshuanghe actually likes to eat it.

    No matter how long it takes to choose a restaurant, it is not enough to be able to choose a restaurant that both of them like.

    On the other side, Song Chun almost died of laughter, "Hahahahahaha are you serious?!"

    Lan Shuanghe: "..."