Chapter 16

After the end of the live broadcast, Song Chun ran to Lan Shuanghe's room in a hurry, his face darkened with anxiety: "What's the matter with you, why didn't you tell him that you are Brain?!"

    Lan Shuanghe closed the computer: "Do you have anything else to do?"

    "Yes! Of course I have!" Song Chun slammed the floor on the floor, and couldn't believe it: "You have liked him for seven years, a full seven years! How many seven years can a person's life have? Or, do you still want to delay a few more seven years? Damn it, you don't care about widows and widows."

    Lan Shuanghe tilted his head to give him a warning look, Song Chun was full of arrogance and immediately retreated. But he couldn't help but ask: "You really don't plan to tell him?"

    "He's engaged." Lan Shuanghe lowered his eyes, the light in his eyes darkened.

    "..."

.Song Chun was suddenly stunned, "Isn't the engagement target you?"

    Before waiting for Lan Shuanghe to respond, he immediately sighed and said, "Hey, I'm stupid, it can't be you. No wonder I always feel that you are always in a bad mood after returning to China, is it because of this? I pinched a finger. Forget it, you Bai Yueguang probably got engaged in the past few days, not you, your mood has changed a bit obviously."

    For the first time in history, Lanshuanghe did not drive him out, and swept his gaze to the table for a group photo.

    Next to him and Wen Anyu, there is another Wu Shengu.

    He clearly knew that it was extremely naive to hold anger on a dead object, but as if he was independent of the individual, he automatically stretched out his hand, and then covered the photo frame with one hand.

    "I'm doing this now, isn't it immoral?"

    Song Chun was at a loss: "What does this mean?"

    Lan Shuanghe said: "Continue to contact him."

.Song Chun felt a big problem in my heart, and said in amazement, "What are you thinking about all day long? You haven't done anything with him, so why is it immoral."

    Lan Shuanghe pursed her thin lips tightly, her pupils darkened.

    "If something really happened, would it be immoral?"

    As soon as this question came out, Song Chun was really stumped.

    He frowned and asked, "How does he feel about you now?"

    "He seems to be afraid of me." Lan Shuanghe was not sure about his answer.

    It was the first time Song Chun heard the uncertain word 'like' from his mouth. After thinking about it, he said, "What about his relationship with his fiance?"

    Lan Shuanghe: "..."

    Song Chun covered his head and sighed: "In high school, I always said that I want to help you, but you don't want to, but you don't want to disturb him if there is someone you like now. . . To be honest, if you and I went to a high school, you two would have been brought together by me long ago. Do you really think that love is a turn-based relationship? You have to wait until there is no one in his heart before you stand up, so if there is always someone in his heart, you will always wait for him? "

    Lan Shuanghe did not answer, but sometimes silence can be regarded as a default.

    "Go out, I'll think about it myself."

    "What can you think?" Song Chunke knew him too well, and snorted out of his nostrils: "I don't think you can think of anything after thinking about it all night, and in the end, you may start to blame yourself for having too high a moral bottom line, or even start to blame yourself. Punish yourself. I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning and see you going to be a monk."