Chapter 10

After Wen Anyu dealt with the compensation, he went home directly.

    When I got home, I went straight to the living room: "Mom! Is my phone in your bag?"

    Wen's mother sobbed and wiped her tears with a tissue: "Yes."

    Wen Anyu took the phone, startled: "What are you crying for?"

    Wen's mother cried and said, "Wu Shengu, that eunuch doesn't feel sorry for you, and is not allowed to be a mother to feel sorry for your cub! You were about to fight with others in the restaurant just now, and I didn't see him running out to protect you. He may not have you in his heart."

    Wen Anyu was funny and helpless, and said seriously, "Mom, I really broke up with him. I don't care if he has me in his heart or not."

    "If you have anything, you must tell your mother."

.Even though he was very positive, Mother Wu couldn't help worrying in her heart. She always felt that her son's actions this time were too unfeeling. If he went back to seek reconciliation like the past seven years, it would be his son who would suffer in the end.

    This was something she never wanted to see.

    Wen Anyu stayed by the side and chatted for a while, and then Mother Wen's mood finally got better.

    He hurriedly ran to the room on the second floor with his mobile phone in his hand, and without even bothering to close the door, he lay down on the bed.

    Hey, there is indeed a friend request!

    Wen Anyu was most afraid of owing someone else's debt. Even if he owed someone a dime before paying it back, he might wake up suddenly in the middle of the night, wondering if he had something to do.

    Therefore, he drove over all the way, and his heart was full of Shuanghe, and his mind was full of the words 'repayment'.

    Quickly clicked to accept the application.

.In less than a second, the message "The other party is typing" is displayed at the top of the dialog box.

    Wen Anyu almost thought that the person on the other side of the screen had been squatting on him, waiting for him to accept the application.

    Should be just looking at the phone, right?

    Wen Anyu didn't think much about it. Without further ado, he first transferred 650 yuan to the other party. After the operation, he felt like a cauldron was removed from his heart, and he suddenly became a lot easier.

    The top of the dialog is still typing.

    Why does it take so long to type?

    No matter what you do, take the money first!

    Wen Anyu wanted to fly to Lanshuanghe's house, shaking his shoulders and shouting: Collect money! Get your money fast!

    However, after he transferred the money, not only did the other party not receive the money, but he even lost the 'inputting'.

.Usually, this should be finished typing and ready to send, but Wen Anyu just waited two or three minutes without waiting.

    He clicked on Lanshuanghe's black avatar, wanting to see how the rumored industry pyramid god would post on his Moments.

    However, the circle of friends was empty.

    Did this block him?

    The corner of Wen Anyu's mouth shriveled, feeling a little bad.