Chapter 36

At about one o'clock in the afternoon, the court's verdict came out, and news soon appeared on Weibo.

    "Wu Shengu lost the fucking lawsuit!"

    "Congratulations, sit and wait to pay back the money."

    "The reality is really a TV series. This kind of drama of the evil mother-in-law being punished is too refreshing hhhhh, ps ask, if she doesn't pay, what will happen to Wu Shengu's mother?"

    "What can I do if I go to prison to pay off my debts, and she and her next two generations will also be included in the credit list, prohibiting high consumption, and even if she is released from prison in the future, she will not even be able to take the high-speed rail plane."

    Wu's mother was detained by the court, and she clutched Wu Shengu's hand in a panic, and her voice was full of tears: "Go and ask Wen Anyu and their family, and ask their family if they are willing to reconcile."

    Wu Shengu: "..."

.Mother Wu was even more anxious: "You must ask, you must ask! If they don't want to reconcile, then find a way to get the money together. I really don't want to go to jail."

    Wu Shengu frowned and comforted: "You stay in the guard room, and I will help you deal with it outside. Don't worry, I will find a way to make up the money."

    Mother Wu didn't believe that such a large sum of money could be lost, but now she has no one else to rely on except her eldest son, so she can only nod while wiping her tears.

    She cried and said: "I really regret taking so many things from their house, I would have stopped taking it if I knew it earlier. Wen Anyu, he must have done it on purpose, he has long disliked me and set up such a The bureau is here to pit me..."

    Before he finished speaking, Wu Shengu asked in a complicated tone, "Have you ever thought about why he dislikes you?"

.Mother Wu didn't want to answer: "Because I always scold him, scold him face to face and behind his back every day."

    "..." Wu Shengu frowned at her.

    Wu's mother moved for a while, and her eldest son's eyes became cold. She said in disbelief, "Don't you think it's my fault? He was originally your partner and was shorter than me. First generation, isn't it just right for the elders to discipline the younger generation? It's fine to favor Wen Anyu for Ling, why even you favor him."

    "It's just that I was too unbiased towards him in the past, that caused things to become what they are today."

    It was only after so many things happened to Wu Shengu that he wanted to understand a lot of things that he didn't care about before.

    For example, Wen Anyu is actually a very talented person, but in his heart he always sees the other party as a rich young master who doesn't know what to do, so he can only rely on himself.

.Another example is Wen Anyu, who was actually very aggrieved in his family. His younger brother and mother bullied him every day, but he never tried to mediate, but only served water in the middle. He was not even as good as his father.

    And when his fans accused Wen Anyu and speculated, he should not watch the fire from the other side. It was his attitude that caused some of his irrational fans to intensify the curse and threat.

    ...

    Wu Shengu didn't realize until now that Wen Anyu didn't care about hugging Xu Rong at the family banquet from the very beginning. All kinds of small things in life pile up and cannot be properly handled. It is an inevitable result that they have reached this stage.