Chapter 13

In the middle of the night, Wu Weiling got his things in the company from Huo Lala. He couldn't figure it out, so he made a small phone call, and as soon as he got through, he went straight to the point and asked, "How to coax my sister-in-law when she's angry?"

    "..." Fa Xiao was speechless: "Call your elder brother to coax."

    Wu Weiling said "Qi": "It's not like you don't know the character of my eldest brother. If he can coax An Yu, the sun will have to hit the west side."

    Fa Xiaogeng was speechless: "That's none of your business. Wen Anyu is your sister-in-law. He is having trouble with your eldest brother. What are you going to do to coax him?"

    Wu Weiling said irritably, "Don't worry about it, just tell me how to coax me."

    Faxiao pondered for a while, and said, "Send a gift?"

    "Too vulgar." Wu Weiling directly vetoed.

    Faxiao: "That's all I thought of. If you think it's not good, I'll hang up."

."Wait, don't hang up!" Wu Weiling gritted his teeth and said, "You drive to my house now, let's go to the nearby e-commerce store to have a look, and go directly to his house to give him a gift."

    Fa Xiao was shocked: "You went to the e-commerce store to buy gifts this evening? Brother, that's your sister-in-law, not your daughter-in-law. How sincere you are?"

    "Stop talking nonsense, come here!"

    Wu Weiling didn't want to say a word to Fa Xiaoduo, and all the interactions between Wen Anyu and Wen Anyu in the past two days always surfaced uncontrollably in his mind.

    In the company and in the western restaurant, Wen Anyu looked at him with indifference.

    Indifference to the point where he was flustered.

    He always felt that if he didn't do something, it would be too late.

    When Faxiao finished shopping with him, the two drove to the villa area where Wen Anyu's house was located, it was past eleven o'clock in the middle of the night.

.Fei Xiaoti hit Hache directly: "It's the first time I've seen you choose gifts for people so seriously. Last time your mother was on her birthday, you fucking bought a random bag online and sent it home with free shipping. Lian Wen An Rain's gifts are more formal than yours, don't worry, you bought it with all your blood, and he was absolutely moved to tears."

    Wu Weiling was apprehensive: "Really?"

    The two's car was parked outside the villa, but he didn't dare to get out of the car.

    Seeing him like this, Fa Xiao asked suspiciously, "Does Wen Anyu still have feelings for your brother?"

    Wu Weiling was like a small cannon/battle, and was stepped on at once: "Aren't you talking nonsense? He doesn't have feelings for my brother, who else can he have feelings for!"

    "Then what are you worried about?"

    Wu Weiling was right, what was he worried about?

.When he was in high school, he bought a pair of seven-yuan mobile phone cases for Wen Anyu and his brother at the gate of the school. At that time, Wen Anyu was very happy and showed off with the phone case everywhere. Now that I have bought more than 75,000 earphones, no matter how angry Wen Anyu is, it should be gone.

    Even if he doesn't calm down his brother, at least he will forgive him.

    Thinking like this, Wu Weiling got out of the car quickly and ran down to knock on the door.