Chapter 9

"What the hell happened to you?!" Wu Weiling was also frightened, and his voice changed a bit: "Even the ring was taken out!"

    He was actually more surprised by the engagement ring than the stack of documents.

    This ring was bought by Wu Shengu after winning the school game competition bonus for the first time in his senior year of high school. He still clearly remembers those days when Wu Shengu stayed up late every day to read the game production guide, and lost more than ten pounds in just two months.

    The first pot of gold after winning the first place in the competition, Wu Shengu did not buy better eyepieces for his younger brother, nor did he buy Wu's mother the clothes of a luxury brand that she talked about every day, let alone Wu My father bought a massage chair to relieve lumbar pain, but designed and made a ring himself.

    He wanted to surprise Wen Anyu.

.Wen Anyu was really surprised at the time, and afterwards happily took Wu Weiling to the internet celebrity restaurant he really wanted to eat at that time.

    Even if he didn't remember the taste of that Internet celebrity restaurant, Wu Weiling would always remember Wen Anyu sitting across from him, smiling at the ring on his finger.

    It is because of knowing this that Wu Weiling is even more frightened, "How can you not even want such an important thing?"

    "Is it important?" Wen Anyu glanced down.

    When he fell to his death in his last life, he still wore this ring, which shows that this thing is not very auspicious.

    "It's important, of course it's important!" Mother Wu obviously misunderstood what the two of them meant, and thought they were talking about something in the document, "Why are you so embarrassed to ask for something sent out?"

.Wen Anyu glanced at him inexplicably: "If you can send back something of the same value, then I really don't need to ask for it."

    The irony in these words is simply too strong. Wen Anyu used to be cautious in front of Wu's mother. Even if Wu's mother took the initiative, Wen Anyu would not care about her. But now that he could say such a thing, Mother Wu didn't react at the beginning, and only regained consciousness after a few seconds, her lips were trembling, and she looked at him as if she knew Wen Anyu for the first time.

    At this time, Wen Anyu spoke again: "Or do you want our company's lawyers to come and talk to you?"

    "You..." Mother Wu was so angry that she raised her left hand to point at Wen Anyu, and then turned to scold Wu Shengu: "Look at the good match you're looking for, is he trying to make me mad?!"

    Wu Shengu stood there with an ugly face. .Before he could speak, Xu Rin, who was beside him, cried out with a 'wow': "Cousin, are you doing this because of me?"

    He cried so loudly that it caused the clerk in the western restaurant to look suspiciously. The people on the other side of the central piano were like whack-a-mole, and every now and then someone would stand up and look here. Xu Rin didn't care about his face at all, and suddenly cried louder:

    "But you really misunderstood. Wu Shengu and I really have nothing to do with each other. We don't know each other now, and we won't have any intersection in the future. Cousin, don't get angry with this kind of thing. I don't want you to apologize. already."

    Wen Anyu turned to look at him, frowned and said, "Who said I did this because of you?"

    Xu Rin burst into tears: "?"