Chapter 34

"The talent recruitment plan was also proposed by Wen Anyu. My God, passers-by said they were stunned by him."

    "Actually, the fish meal of this dish was also stunned..."

    Wen's posted two Weibo in a row, the first one is Aite Unicorn and Lanshuanghe. This Weibo has no pictures, just a brief description of the cooperation between Lanshuanghe and the unicorn and Wen's.

    There is also a Weibo that is a report on the talent recruitment plan. It has written about more than 20 talents who joined Wen's in the second quarter.

    Many of them are already well-known producers.

    Either they moved to Wen's, or they were recruited directly, and there were even people who quit the circle, did sit-ups and re-entered the circle.

    The first two kinds of talents, although everyone can't figure out what method Wen Shi used to recruit, they are still acceptable intellectually. However, the third kind of talent, people really look silly.
.How did the people who have quit the circle be persuaded?

    "My mom... Didn't Chen Xian say that he would quit the circle three years ago? He said that after he quit the circle, he never appeared in the public eye again, and even the Weibo account has been suspended. In the past three years, many companies They all went to him, and they said frankly that they would never touch the game again, or die. I really didn't expect the Wen family to be able to convince him."

    "Also Ellen also said to quit the circle! As a fan, I really don't know what to say now, but eating melons is actually my head? Oh my god, thank you Wen! In the future, Wen will be my reborn parent. Woohoo... I really thought I would never see a game made by Ellen again."

    In the surprised and dazed discussion among netizens, one topic has slowly climbed up the hot search:

    #They give too much#

    The next topic is full of laughter:

."Hahahahaha this topic is so damaging, who the hell came up with it?"

    "It's Chen Xian, Chen Xian posted on Weibo and said that he finally got his Weibo password and explained why he had to sit up and return to the circle, just saying 'they gave too much' hahahaha, I haven't seen him for three years, he still So funny."

    "What's even more funny is that the other great gods in the schedule started to imitate Chen Xian's Weibo format to play memes. I took a screenshot, sisters, look at it, it's so fucking funny!"

    Many people clicked on the screenshots and laughed out loud.

    [Chen Xian V: Thank you for your invitation, the person is in the Wen family, and I just retrieved the Weibo password. I was caught by Wen's HR while walking in the Confucius Temple that day. I didn't want to agree, but they gave too much. 】

    [Alan V: Thank you for your invitation, I'm at home and just got out of bed. .That day, I was the best man, but the bride was Wen's HR. I didn't want to agree, but they gave too much. 】

    [Rui Rui V: Thank you for your invitation, the person is in the toilet and just got off the toilet. That day, I had a stomach upset and ran out of paper in the toilet, and Wen's HR squatted next door. I didn't want to agree, but he gave too much paper. 】

    "..."

    [Unicorn unicorn V: Thank you for your invitation, Dingjiao under the skin, just on the official website. All the staff in our studio are also very confused. So far, we don't know how Wen Anyu persuaded Teacher Lan. 】