Extra

The attached middle school is about to have a holiday, and this holiday is especially long. I heard that it was because the National Education Bureau stipulated the holiday date last year, and the school started on the first day of the holiday and the third day of school. Ding Feng was arrested for committing the crime and fined a lot of money.

    Then this year, the leaders of the attached middle school learned to behave well.

    The vacation time is longer, but the school tyrants in the school are not happy, and all of them are crushed by the heavy extracurricular education. At least on the way to the cafeteria, Wen Anyu realized that he was foolishly having fun, and everyone else was Sima's face.

    So Wen Anyu forcibly suppressed her joy and tried her best to put on a Sima face, trying to integrate into the learning atmosphere of the attached middle school.

    Later he found it impossible.

    He was so happy, no matter how much he suppressed the joy, he couldn't control the curvature of his lips. .It would be out of place to go any further, and there were too many people eating dinner here, so Wen Anyu carried a schoolbag on one shoulder and planned to go to the park bench opposite the attached middle school to do some math problems.

    The first year of high school is not heavy, his math books are all new, and as soon as he opens it, a few pink letters appear.

    It's all a fucking love letter.

    Wen Anyu raised her eyebrows and bent over to pick up the love letter.

    It was more or less what the girls wanted. Although he wouldn't accept it, he should at least open it up and take a look.

    There was a love letter that was blown by the wind and floated very far. Wen Anyu ran out a few steps to pick up the love letter. A fat cat sprang out of nowhere, grabbed the love letter and ran away.

    "Are you fucking with me?!"

.Wen Anyu got angry all of a sudden. He recognized the fat cat, the big earthy orange butt, and the white hair on the top of his head. Isn't this the smelly thief who urinated on his shoes in the cafeteria some time ago? cat?

    He didn't even want his schoolbag, he spread his feet and chased after him.

    Compared with running, humans and cats cannot run. And that fat cat is very smart, not humane, and chooses some places deep in the bushes to run.

    It ran away, Wen Anyu couldn't run with it, he could only retreat and pursue it by taking a detour.

    This chase brings things out.

    He slipped.

    And it still fell in an extremely remote place, under the bridge hole, and fell directly from the road to somersault.

    Wen Anyu's painful facial features were dislocated, and her eyebrows were tightly twisted together. .But when the orange cat saw that he fell, he ran lazily and stood at the top of the bridge looking at him from a distance.

    The love letter floated down from the bridge, Wen Anyu finally picked up the love letter, but he couldn't get on it himself.

    "Brother Cat." To be human is to be able to stretch and shrink, Wen Anyu smiled and discussed with Fat Cat, "Go and call someone to save me."

    The orange cat slowly tilted his head, looking at him as if he was looking at a fool.

    Wen Anyu sighed and continued to discuss, "You go and call someone, and I will reward you with a pound of dried fish tomorrow."