Chapter 35

Wen Anyu knew that when he went to the trial scene, he would definitely be besieged by reporters and asked about the relationship between him and Wu Shengu.

    He was annoyed when he remembered that scene, so he simply didn't go.

    The sun is shining brightly, so it’s better to have the air conditioner in the room and play two games.

    Putting on the headset, he couldn't help but ask, "Are you sure you really have time to be my Defender?"

    "Well." Lan Shuanghe's voice came through the headset, as if he said in a deep voice in his ear: "There is time."

    After saying this, he paused again, as if inadvertently added: "You can come to me at any time."

    Wen Anyu was both surprised and delighted, excited. Gradually wake up after clicking the game start button.

    No, no, no, you have to think calmly! .People are just polite, if he is really careless looking for Lanshuanghe every day, maybe he will be bored for no reason.

    He didn't dare to think too much, so he focused on the game plot in the eyepiece.

    The game they played this time was called "Campus Panic". Like the last 100 contest winner "Military Marriage", this game was also played by many couples.

    The plot of the game is fresh and simple, telling the story of hero and heroine who are both college students and keep going back in time to save each other. The famous point of the game is that it has countless BE endings. During the game, the two protagonists will face countless choices, and a little carelessness will cause a bad ending.

    It may be the death of the hero, the death of the heroine, or the death of both. And among the countless ending lines, there is only one HE ending.

.While still setting the appearance of the game characters, Lan Shuanghe suddenly asked, "Have you played this game?"

    Wen Anyu: "I have played."

    Lan Shuanghe stopped talking.

    Wen Anyu set the shape and saw that there was still no movement on the other side of Lanshuang River, and asked in doubt: "What's the matter."

    Lan Shuanghe's voice was muffled: "Have you gotten through the HE ending?"

    When Wen Anyu remembered the scene of playing this game, her heart throbbed with anger, "Don't mention it, I didn't believe that someone was angry with a pig teammate because of playing a game, but after playing this game, I believed it. We At that time, I played a total of 12 games. I played from morning to midnight. In these 12 games, I died because of him seven times, he killed himself three times, and I died with him twice. Take off the goggles. I didn't want to talk to him for days after that."

.Listening to his lively and cheerful narration, Lan Shuanghe's throat became hoarse, and he pursed his lower lip tightly and said, "Wu Shengu is such a dish?"

    Wen Anyu was stunned for a moment, not knowing why she was in a hurry, and hurriedly said: "Who said I was playing with him!"

    "Huh?" Lan Shuanghe's voice rose.

    Wen Anyu explained: "I played with my eldest brother, just the one you kicked into the zombie pile last time. You've seen his level too, the slushy open the door for the slushy - the slushy is home. In competitive games, I can protect him more than enough, but this kind of plot-oriented game really can't protect him, after all, I can't protect myself."

    "I remember your big brother."

    Lan Shuanghe unconsciously curled his lips, "You protected him in the past, but I will protect you in the future."