Chapter 14

In the early morning of the next day, Wen Anyu gave the written paper to Weihang, and in a guilty conscience, he received a compliment that Weihang admired extremely.

    God knows that he can't even understand the questions. If it wasn't for Lan Shuanghe's help, I'm afraid there is only one word 'solution' at the bottom of each question in this paper.

    Wei Hang hurriedly left after thanking him.

    Today, the studio members have a lot of work, and everyone is busy working, including Weihang. It is conceivable that this time Weihang will not be able to do his DEF.

    Just when Wen Anyu was holding the eyepiece in a daze, Lanshuanghe came around.

    "I will accompany you today."

    Wen Anyu couldn't find a suitable reason to refuse, and he was so troublesome last night, and now he is embarrassed to refuse, so he can only nod his head and say yes.

    The two put on the eyepieces and quickly got on the number.

    At the other end, Wei Hang was sitting on the seat in a daze.

.When he sighed sixty-seventh in the morning, Ding Jiao finally couldn't help saying: "Although I don't know why the task assigned by Teacher Lan today is indeed a bit heavier, it is several percent heavier than before. But you are just an intern. Students, our studio is not going to squeeze interns, right?"

    Wei Hang frowned: "It's not work. It's the engineering file that Brother Wen gave me yesterday. This bug is a bit difficult for me, and I think it's difficult to solve at my current level. But Brother Wen helped me with the problem yesterday. I don't want to return the documents to him if there is nothing I can do."

    Ding Jiao glanced at the screen roughly, frowned and said: It's too difficult, I can't do it, let alone you. "

    "Then what should I do?" Wei Hang said in distress, "I don't want to disappoint Brother Wen."

    Ding Jiao shrugged: "I can't do it, it doesn't mean the whole studio can't do it, at least it can be done with the teacher."  When Wei Hang's eyes lit up for a moment, he quickly reminded: "But I advise you not to use this to disturb Teacher Lan. He never accepts private work, not even acquaintances, not to mention Caiyu and him are not acquaintances."

    Wei Hang was anxious: "But Brother Wen wants to use this game to participate in the 100 competition. If such a serious bug is not solved, he will definitely not be able to participate in the competition as promised."

    "What bug?" There was a questioning voice behind the two.

    Wei Hang and Ding Jiao turned their heads in horror at the same time, looking at Lanshuang River.

    Ding Jiao shouted badly in his heart. If Lan Shuanghe knew that Weihang used the studio's machine to deal with other company's game bugs, Weihang estimated that he would resign in place.

    Caiyu also has to follow the unlucky, maybe the contract just signed will also follow Huang!

    He hurriedly took cover: "It's nothing! It's just a small problem at work!"

.Lan Shuanghe glanced at the screen: "This is not the engineering file of the unicorn game."

    "……"Depend on!

    Ding Jiao was stunned, Lan Shuanghe's memory is too bad, right? !

    He still wanted to make things up again, but Wei Hang had already told it all obediently.