Chapter 27

Originally, several members of the Wen family planned to hold a celebration banquet during the next day, but Wen Anyu couldn't bear it any longer. He bought a small cake online at night, and was happy to celebrate overnight.

    Wen's father was so worried that he didn't know how to eat, and Wen Luo couldn't eat at all. Only Wen's mother sat happily and started to report good news to her little sister group.

    Wen Luo silently approached Wen Anyu and said, "Get ready, you will feel the maternal love from your mother in a few days."

    "?"

    "Mom will definitely introduce you to someone. With Wu Shengu as an example, she will definitely find the right person this time. At least everyone's three views are similar."

    Wen Anyu had a headache: "I don't like blind dates."

    Wen Luo patted him on the shoulder and said sympathetically, "No, if Mom thinks you like it, you must like it."

.Wen Anyu was deeply touched by this incident.

    In the last life until his death, Mother Wen was persevering in introducing people to Wen Luo. Poor Wen Luo was tired from work during the day like a dog, and went to a blind date at night.

    Of course, after his death, everyone in the Wen family was at a loss, and Wen's mother naturally didn't have the heart to do these things any more, she just cried every day in the house with tears.

    Not to mention Wen Luo, he straightened himself out of depression.

    Wen Anyu carefully observed Wen Luo's state, and said worriedly, "Brother, you haven't encountered any difficulties during this time, have you?"

    Wen Luo was confused: "What do you mean?"

    Wen Anyu said tactfully, "I'm asking you if you've ever encountered that kind of thing that makes you feel that life is meaningless. It feels very painful to live, and you don't want to live anymore."

.The champagne in Wen Luo's mouth almost spurted out, and Wen Yan stared at Wen Anyu in surprise.

    "No, don't you want to live if you break up?"

    Wen Anyu was speechless: "I'm asking you."

    There was no joke in his eyes, and his expression looked like he was discussing a serious academic issue. So Wen Luo also got serious, tilted his head to think for a while, and said, "You really said it, there is such a thing."

    "What's the matter?" Wen Anyu's heart stabbed, and her brows furrowed fiercely. Could it be that the elder brother's illness has already begun to appear at this time?

    Wen Luo sighed and said, "Grandpa's 70th birthday in two months, he invited many old classmates to the birthday party. You know how many people have been offended by Grandpa's stubborn temper, and many of these old classmates are with He looks down on each other..Grandpa called me a few days ago to warn me that I insisted on suppressing the limelight of the children of his old classmates at the birthday banquet. "

    Wen Anyu nodded: "Then what?"

    Wen Luo's face was full of pain: "Everyone is in the same circle, so many of those people are people I have met at the blind date banquet, and some have dated several times. When the time comes, sit at a table and think about that scene. I feel suffocated!"

    "..." I was really worried just now.

    Wen Anyu raised her eyebrows in disgust: "That's all?"