Chapter 48

When he opened his eyes, the scene in front of him had changed drastically.

    The eyes are covered with snow, with the gray floor tiles of the factory infrastructure station nearby, and the endless snow peaks in the distance.

    A loud 'bang'.

    The iron rod in front of him was ten meters vertically and horizontally, and there was a continuous 'click' sound in the deep behind, as if there was a slippery object being dragged along the road, constantly colliding with other iron boxes along the way.

    Crack, crack—

    The voice became more and more rapid, and Wen Anyu looked back suddenly, and saw two figures standing in the backlight.

    "Why are you?" Xu Rin's expression changed when he saw him, and he quickly calmed down and smiled and said, "Brother Shengu gave you the test quota? He really still can't let you go."

    Wen Anyu ignored him and ran straight to the other man in the backlight with a very excited expression.

."Lan the Frost River!"

    Lanshuanghe originally had his back facing this side, and was looking down to select a weapon from the iron box. When he heard Wen Anyu's voice, he froze and turned his head in a daze.

    Immediately afterwards, he saw the person he was thinking about standing in front of him, and a stab slammed into his arms.

    "You..." Lan Shuanghe took a half step back after being hit, and looked down in disbelief, with a bit of surprise and surprise in his eyes.

    Wen Anyu hugged him tightly and refused to let go, "I'm here to find you in the game."

    Before Lan Shuanghe could respond, there were several dull sounds behind the three, like countless heavy hammers beating drums. The sound of dragging is also getting closer, and the echoes in the infrastructure station continue.

    [Player successfully loaded the game "Doomsday"]

    [Three minutes later, the infrastructure station is about to be buried by an avalanche]

.As soon as the electronic sound fell, the sound of dragging in the infrastructure station was like the acceleration button being pressed in the air. Soon, hundreds of terrifying and bloody zombies could be seen crawling all over the ground.

    They were moving very fast, and they were still in the deepest part of the infrastructure station dozens of seconds ago, and they climbed close in an instant.

    Lan Shuanghe frowned slightly, and picked up two handy weapons from the box.

    After stuffing Wen Anyu with a gun, he turned to grab Wen Anyu's waist, "Stand behind me."

    Saying 'bang bang' twice, the bullet popped out of the chamber.

    The zombies crawling in the nearest place howled.

    Wen Anyu had a lot to say to Lanshuanghe, but because of the situation, he could only shoot the zombies with a gun.

    While fighting, he took the corner of the eye to pay attention to Xu Lin's movements.

.Xu Rin has always been relatively good at games, knowing that he is useless, he took a few steps back until he reached the iron, and said loudly:

    "In the first level of the game, the player was trapped in the infrastructure station and coexisted with hundreds of zombies. There will be an avalanche in three minutes. All we need to do is to open the iron door as soon as possible. After all teammates have left the infrastructure station, the zombies will be closed. Inside the iron gate, let them be buried by avalanches. When the infrastructure station is buried, we will automatically advance to the second level.”