Chapter 7

"What's wrong with that unicorn?! I asked him to fight zombies, but he was fine. He turned his head and kicked me to death!" As soon as the game ended, Wen Luo's deadly serial call came over, The tone was rather frustrating: "Why did he target me for no reason?"

    "Are you kicked off by him?" Wen Anyu's eyes suddenly darkened, and he sighed while holding his forehead: "He shouldn't be targeting you, but me."

    He just took the first place test by mistake, so Lan Shuanghe doesn't like him like this?

    It seems that I have to avoid him when I go to the studio the day after tomorrow.

    On the other end of the phone, Wen Luo may not have been screaming so badly in the past ten years, which shows how frightened he is. After complaining for five or six minutes, he felt a little more at ease, "By the way, don't leave after get off work at night. I'll go with you to that western restaurant in Xihu District."

    "doing what."

."Family feast, didn't you read the news in the morning group?"

    Wen Anyu was puzzled for a moment, and then she remembered.

    The Wen family and the Wu family have a common family group. This morning, Wu's mother said in the group that she would entertain their family, which is considered to make up for the unpleasantness of the last family dinner.

    There was such a thing in their previous life. They happily went to the banquet, but who would have known that they would meet Xu Lin who was called by Wu's mother at the banquet.

    So the banquet became a mess.

    "I will be the master today, he must apologize to Xu Lin! Even if Wen Anyu entered my Wu family, even if I am half of the Wu family, my Wu family will not allow such bullying people!"

    "Before getting married, I was able to make my cousin cry because of such trivial matters, and maybe after getting married, I would be suspicious every day, wondering what bad things my son did. . . Your family can’t teach your children. When you grow up, you let your children come out to harm other people’s good children. Don’t parents feel bad about their conscience? "

    Wu's mother's scolding was still in his ears, and the eyes of other people in the western restaurant were also fresh in Wen Anyu's memory. He probably would never forget this kind of humiliation for the rest of his life.

    At that time, Wen Luo rushed up to beat Wen's mother, but was stopped by Wu Shengu.

    Immediately, Wu Weiling knocked Wen Luo to the ground with a punch, and Xu Rin went up to drag these people and shouted at him:

    "Cousin, talk to me!"

    Wen Anyu shivered angrily, bit his lip and tasted a mouthful of blood. When Wu Shengu frowned and looked over, he still cried and apologized.

    Then the farce ended.

    "Little Rain?" Wen Luo's questioning voice came through the microphone.

.Wen Anyu finally regained consciousness, her eyes instantly turned cold, "I don't want to go, you and your parents don't need to go."

    Wen Luo thought he was still angry, so he coaxed: "If you don't want to go, don't go. Wu Shengu's mother calling you over there must be nothing good. I'll help you go and meet her."

    "No, eldest brother, you didn't understand what I meant." Wen Anyu emphasized: "I and Wu Shengu have already broken up, and we broke up at the family banquet evening. I shouted so loudly at the time that you can all hear me."