Chapter 33

Wen's dismissal of Wu Shengu's Weibo at 3 o'clock in the afternoon was already high on the hot search at 5 o'clock, and there was a word "explosive" at the back. The popularity is extremely high, and even the original endorsement hot search of female stars has been suppressed to the second place by it.

    All of a sudden, a lot of big Vs jumped out to express their stance on this matter, and what they said was a righteous one.

    "Prosperous business actresses can't save a certain group. After today, the group's shares will drop, and the bottom line will drop by five percentage points."

    "It's still a bit of a nonsense to expect metaphysics. A certain group's actions this time are really incomprehensible. Can he still expect actresses to bring them good luck?"

    "Not much to say, just wait for the stock price to plummet."

    People were a little strange at first, why do all the big V have such an extremely pessimistic attitude?

.Then passers-by clicked on the link in the hot comment on Weibo, and after listening to the pros and cons of various big Vs, they understood the whole situation, and they were all surprised: "Isn't Wu Shengu going to run away with "Doomsday", his next home is this Picked up a big bargain!"

    There is a good person who is a postdoctoral fellow in finance from a famous school in Aite. This person is very successful in the financial field. He often comments on some changes in the financial world on Weibo. Usually, his words are humorous and funny, and he sees blood for a while, so he has a lot of fans.

    This time he also came out unexpectedly.

    "Originally, I didn't plan to talk to you about this. After all, my employer and the Wen family still have work projects to discuss, but there are too many people asking me privately about this matter (wry smile.jpg). Let's be honest. To be honest, although I don't know him, I admire Wen Anyu from the bottom of my heart. How old is he and his fans are over 600, oh, almost 7 million. When he was his age, I was still in school with a loan for graduate school. And it's not easy for us to talk about relationships. If we give up a relationship that we have talked about for seven years, I have to say that he still has a very cruel side in his character. Not everyone can do it. "

    "but……"

    The post-doctor first made a lot of compliments, and then the conversation suddenly changed: "Although I admire his stubborn attitude, it is a foregone conclusion that Wen's stock price will plummet as soon as Wu Shengu leaves. Luo Jinxian can't save the stock price here."

    Seeing this, many people raised their eyebrows and pouted secretly.

.What kind of back-up move can Mr. Wen prepare? Even if there are anti-pressure measures, it will not be able to withstand the damage of "Doomsday".

    The postdoctoral fellow also thinks so: "As soon as the stock price falls, the Wen family will pay too much. This is an astronomical figure, and it is simply not comparable to the financial dispute case that caused a lot of uproar a few days ago... It can only be said that the family business is still Not too mature, too involved in personal feelings, not good."

    Xu Rin was also swiping Weibo, and seeing this, his depressed mood this morning finally got better.

    The friend on the opposite side was drinking afternoon tea with him and said, "For the best, didn't you just lose an interview? The director also charged you with liquidated damages, which is equivalent to three times your salary without working. ?"

    Xu Rin smiled: "You're right. The Wen family will be miserable this time. Although they won't go bankrupt, their status in the game company will definitely drop."