Chapter 39

After Ding Jiao hung up the phone, he worriedly asked his mother, "Is there any good mental hospital in Huaguo?"

    Ding Ma: "what's the matter with you?"

    Ding Jiao said: "It's not me, it's a colleague of mine. I feel that she has some psychological problems and always fantasizes about impossible things."

    Ding Ma: "What is impossible?"

    Ding Jiao thought for a while and said, "For example, she thinks Teacher Lan—do you remember Teacher Lan? You saw him last time you came to our studio."

    Ding Ma's face was blank: "Who is it?"

    Ding Jiao said eagerly, "It's that tall, cold white-skinned man. In a group of people, he doesn't seem to be of the same race."

    Ding Ma finally remembered it, and suddenly realized: "Is it the one who looks particularly handsome?"

    "That's right, it's him.Ding Jiao turned on the computer, found relevant posts in the game forum, and showed the activity photos on the post to his mother: "This is Teacher Lan! Last time you wanted me to introduce my cousin to Teacher Lan, I was so scared that I quickly refused. The second is my colleague, she always feels that Lan Shuanghe is having an affair with someone, I think she is either psychological or brain, and there is always a problem with one of these two things."

    Mother Ding asked, "Who is that person?"

    Ding Jiao rummaged in the game forum for a while, and finally pulled out the photo of Wen Anyu.

    Mother Ding glanced at it: "Male?"

    Ding Jiao nodded again and again, "You don't think it's possible, right?"

    Mother Ding glanced at him with disgust: "Why is it impossible for a man, because I sent you to study in the UK, and you go back 200 years when you come back from your studies?"

    Ding Jiao was shocked: "No! . I didn't say it's impossible for a man, I mean it's impossible for Teacher Lan to fall in love with someone! "

    Mother Ding's eyes were even more disgusting: "nonsense, I think the child in this photo is very suitable for your teacher."

    "how come?!"

    Ding Jiao didn't find a consensus, and was rejected by his own mother, saying that he should go to the hospital to see his brain.

    Ding Jiao returned to the room like a sad frog, and the computer screen remained on the game forum.

    Just as he was about to turn off the computer, his eyes narrowed.

    "what?"

    In the forum, the school grass and school bully post was up, and next to him was a hot new post.

    [Eating at Net Red Street, I saw a familiar figure, is this Wu Shengu? 】

    "It's him!.It should be a few anchors and executives from his next family who have made an appointment with him for dinner. One of the anchors has already arrived at home to start a live broadcast... Why is Wu Shengu still here? "

    "Wait for Wen Anyu. I saw the marketing account in the morning saying that Wen Anyu and Teacher Lan had an appointment for a dinner, but Ding Jiao has already responded. It was just a normal dinner in the work arrangement."

    "How could Wu Shengu wait for Wen Anyu? In the school grass and school bully posts, Wen Anyu has always been waiting for Wu Shengu."

    "It's different now, let's go back and have a look at the school's tyrant posts, that's the old yellow calendar from seven years ago."