Chapter 32

In the forum.

    Last night's airport photo posts are still full of heat.

    After a night of fermenting, the post lined up unpredictably with scolding. However, different from other posts, which are all scuffles between fans of multiple parties, this post is all about scolding the landlord.

    "The photo must be fake. I have this professional friend. She took a look and said the photo is not very authentic."

    "+1 I found an appraisal shop on a certain treasure. The person said it was a P picture, and the chat record will be sent to you to see [picture] [picture] If the landlord is idle, find a class!"

    "No wonder, when I saw this picture yesterday, I felt that something was wrong. I always felt that someone was making a cp, and it really was someone who had a heart to make a picture. Stop it, can we not do the stinky fandom, don't think that if there is a conflict between Gu Yu, our fans will lose their fans. cp, these two feel unfamiliar, I don't know what you are excited about. "

    A few people retorted weakly: "It's delicious to put together hard, just hold a little hope, maybe there is such a 1% possibility that Teacher Lan and Wen Anyu are together? Industry pyramid Falling in love with a million-dollar anchor, strong and handsome, who doesn’t like to watch?!”

    Seeing the post here, Ding Jiao finally couldn't bear it anymore.

    Who is so bad, why is it still spreading the lace news about the teacher and the fish, don't you think it's fantastic?

    He rolled up his sleeves and tapped the keyboard, leaving a seemingly incomprehensible sentence:

."The unicorn insider refuted the rumor, they are impossible."

    His remarks immediately elicited a flurry of responses:

    "Leave far away."

    "Stop pretending to be an insider, everyone is a thousand-year-old fox, and you are still playing Liaozhai, get out."

    "Laughing to death, how old is my sister and a unicorn insider? Do you know how highly educated the unicorn members are?"

    Ding Jiao: "???"

    He really is a unicorn insider!

    Ding Jiao was really annoyed this time, staring at the screen of his mobile phone so angry that he fought with people for a long time.

    How could he fight against a group of stinking 'warriors' who have been on the forum for a long time, and soon the opposite side even came out with curses and personal attacks. In the end, even the owner of the post couldn't bear it, and came out to persuade him to be a tortoise.

    "mentally retarded, a group of mentally retarded!" .Ding Jiao suddenly threw the phone, and Cao Lan across the dining table asked with concern, "Who messed with you?"

    Ding Jiao said angrily: "Someone in the forum spread rumors about the scandal between the teacher and Caiyu, and I was scolded for refuting the rumors!"

    Cao Lan laughed: "After staying abroad for so long, your native language proficiency is enough for daily communication, and you even went to the forum to scold people, see what you can do."

    Ding Jiao was even more angry: "Didn't you hear the main point of what I said? Someone in the forum is spreading rumors and rumors!"

    Cao Lan has always suspected the relationship between Lanshuanghe and Wen Anyu in private, but she herself is not sure, she sat up straight with interest: "Rumors will never come out of nowhere, right? What are the rumors about their scandals on the Internet? ?"