Chapter 6

The next day, Wu Weiling got up early for the first time in the world, and rubbed his face into Wu Shengu's car. When he got to the company, he didn't get out of the car, he just looked at the latter without saying anything.

    Wu Shengu squinted at him: "If you have a fart, let it go."

    Wu Weiling hesitated for a few seconds and asked, "Did Wen Anyu contact you yesterday?"

    No reply to the message sent yesterday. Compared with the previous attitude of Mianhui, this time Wen Anyu is really weird. Wu Weiling complained: "Is he still angry with Xu Rong? Why didn't he see that he was so stingy before. Xu Rin is his cousin anyway, even if he doesn't trust his own cousin, he should be more or less stingy. trust you."

    It's okay not to mention this, Wu Shengu couldn't help but feel irritable when he mentioned it.

    "I called him last night and couldn't get through."

    "Ah, that's fine." .Wu Weiling was obviously relieved. Seeing Wu Shengu frowning over, he quickly waved his hand to explain: "I mean, I'm afraid his phone is broken, it's not that he didn't answer my messages on purpose."

    "?"

    "Brother, think about it, when you called him in the past, even if he didn't answer right away, he would definitely call you back afterwards. It's no exception when arguing. When the quarrel was even more ruthless, you were one He didn't answer the call obediently. The habit developed in seven years can't be changed casually in a day."

    After listening to Wu Weiling's conjecture, Wu Shengu felt that there was nothing wrong. He took out an exhibition ticket from the inner pocket of his suit, frowned and said, "Give it to An Yu. I didn't accompany him to the exhibition yesterday. I'm angry, I don't know who to call to see it together..Just the day after tomorrow, I have a new tour to hold a press conference, and I asked him to come over. You should tell him not to do such childish things again. "

    Wu Weiling refused to accept: "You can give it to him yourself, why do you ask me to run errands."

    Wu Shengu: "Your office is near him, hurry up, don't be long-winded."

    Wu Weiling was annoyed, but he still took the ticket and entered the company.

    This is Wu Weiling, but he was not late for the morning shift. Employees who saw him in the aisle of the company were surprised to check the date on their mobile phones, for fear that they would choose to check the post today.

    When he got out of the elevator, the employees of the department were all surrounded by novelty.

    "Angkor, are you here so early today?"

    Wu Weiling waved them away unceremoniously: "Go on! Can't I get up early today?"

.Everyone was accustomed to his stinky temper, but there were two mountains behind them, Wen Er Shao and Wen's golden turtle son-in-law, and they couldn't afford to offend them.

    Soon everyone dispersed and went back to work.

    Here, Wu Weiling walked quickly into his office, sat behind the computer and stared at the door motionless.

    If Wen Anyu wanted to enter the office, he would definitely pass by him!

    Then he sits here and waits.

    About fifteen minutes later, Wen Anyu stepped to work, and it really appeared in Wu Weiling's field of vision. The latter was overjoyed, and immediately bent over to look for the ticket on the desk.