when she kisses your neck for the first time (requested)

The brush of Irene's lips against your neck made you awake from your light slumber.

You're not sure exactly what happened.

You're staying at your girlfriend's to spend some time with her on her few days off.

You had been watching a movie with Irene a little while ago, while you lay in her comfortable bed with your head resting on her chest and her arms wrapped around you as you tried to plan out what you should do about dinner tonight.

But somewhere along the way, you drifted off to sleep as you listened to her heartbeat.

You don't remember when and you're not sure what the time is - two questions for your sweet girlfriend that was on the tip of your tongue.

"Are you awake?" She asked, her breath tickling your skin as she kissed every inch of your neck, trailing her lips towards your sweet spot.

"Yes," you replied, almost breathlessly due to how blissful you felt from her kisses.

"Good. Let's discuss dinner, I'm hungry. How about you?"

You bit your lip and opened your eyes when she pulled her lips away from your neck, gazing at you adoringly.

You shook your head and she furrowed her eyebrows before she began to caress your cheek.

"Why? Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah." You said. "It's just that..."

"What, baby?"

"I-I'd rather spend more time here in bed right now."

"Are you still sleepy?" She teased and you shook your head, cracking a smile as her lips touched yours.

"No. But the way you woke me up..." You trailed off, making her nod for you to continue, but you couldn't seem to find the words.

"By kissing your neck?"

"Yeah."

"What about it, darling?" She asked, curious about your answer.

"It felt nice." You said and watched as a smirk tugged at her lips.

"Oh. I get it. You liked that, huh?" She asked teasingly, her lips brushing against the corners of yours before she trailed kisses down your jaw and to your neck.

Her fingertips slipped beneath your shirt as they traveled down your body, brushing softly against your sides.

Every brush of her lips against your skin felt like heaven and all you could do in response to her question was nod your head, so caught up in her kisses and the way she was making you feel that you couldn't even speak, or even try to as your mind was only full of thoughts of her.

"Does it feel good?" She whispered as she sank her teeth into your skin, leaving a little love bite behind.

Her words caused your cheeks to turn red and when you giggled a little, nodding as you did so, her heart raced with happiness.

"You're so adorable." She grinned and moved her lips, now letting them brush against your sweet spot, making you let out a soft sigh and pull her closer.

"Can dinner wait a little while? Please, Irene?"

She just nodded wordlessly, too caught up in giving you all the kisses on your neck that your heart desired, and you just held her tightly, enjoying every single one of them.