bite me (requested)

Irene watched as you bit your lip again, your gaze focused on the tv screen as the newest episode of your favorite scary show played.

You do this all the time when you get nervous, it's an anxious habit that you have.

However, you're completely unaware that each time you do it, you leave Irene craving you.

Since the show that you're watching is about forty-five minutes long each episode, give or take a few minutes, your lip is sunk into your teeth for a good duration of that.

And Irene hasn't been able to look away from you to be able to watch the show as you've been doing this for quite a while, leaving her wanting you.

Unable to take the sight any longer, she huffed and reached for the remote to turn off the show.

"What happened?" You asked as you were on the edge of your seat. "Irene!"

You were looking at her in frustration and, for some reason, it only made her want you even more.

"Why'd you do that?"

"I'm sorry, sweet girl. I had to do it. I couldn't take anymore."

"You don't like the show?" You frowned as she scooted closer to you.

"No, that's not it." She said as she shook her head with a smile. "I like it. But it was hard to concentrate on it when you were biting your lip the whole damn time."

"I was?"

"You were, baby. And every time you did it, it just made me crave you." She spoke and watched you smirk in response.

And then, she said something you hadn't expected her to say to you.

"Bite me."

"What?" You asked as you raised your eyebrows.

"You heard me. I want you to bite me, Y/N. I need you to and I know you want to do it just as badly as I want you to. So bite me, baby girl."

And you didn't hesitate to do as she asked.

You leaned in and sank your teeth gently into her skin, only for her to shake her head.

"No, baby. Harder. Bute me harder."

You bit her neck harder; not enough to hurt her but enough to make her feel an intense rush that made her toes curl.

"Yes, that's it." She moaned. "Come on, Y/N. Do it more."

You brushed your lips across her skin softly, just to give her a little love, before you sank your teeth back into the skin of her neck, right against her sweet spot; the one that makes her weak in the knees.

And the feeling was unlike anything she's ever felt before, something even more incredible than what she was used to feeling.

"Yes," She sighed blissfully, tangling her fingers into her hair. "Like that, honey."

You continued to bite her neck, loving the way that you were making her feel, as well as the sounds that left her lips and how often your name fell from them too.

It was incredible for both of you.

"So good, Y/N." She said as she held you closer.

Suddenly, the show was forgotten about completely as you focused on making your girl feel amazing, knowing that you'd be doing this a lot more often from this point forward.