The Mysterious Figure

The figure grunted as they hit the ground, the human scoffing as he held up the bag. Mikey looked down at the figure again before looking around again. Mikey then noticed a dumpster that was wide open. Mikey looked down again and noticed the human hovering over the figure. "Why don't I show you just what happens when scumbags like you steal from me!" The human said as he reeled back his foot. Mikey was quick though and used his nun chucks to wrap around the humans foot. Both the figure and human were confused as Mikey jumped off the the top of the building and whipped the nun-chuck back. The man yelled in fear as he was thrown into the dumpster, dropping the bag infront of the cloaked figure. Mikey landed with ease as he watched the dumpster lid slammed closed.

Mikey stood up and put his nun-chucks back, glaring at the dumpster before he turned around and saw the clothed figure attempting to stand up. "Let me help you." Mikey said as he reached towards the figure, who stopped after lifting their head up a bit. The figure looked at the bag again and then stood up on their own, but their body was shaking. "Oh, do you need help?" Mikey asked as the figure crouched down to grab the bag. The figure remained quiet as Mikey noticed something odd about their hand. "Is your hand okay?" Mikey asked as the figure grabbed the bag. "Boss?!" Someone yelled out, causing both the figure and Mikey to look up.

The two looked over and saw another human pulling the other out of the dumpster, but the other human was big, almost like Raph. The bigger human looked at the two and growled angerly. "You again! I thought you'd get the hint after we broken your leg!" The bigger human said as he walked to the two. "He did what to you?" Mikey asked in fear, but the figure simply put the bag onto themselves. "Give me one of your nun-chucks." The figure demanded while reaching their hand out. Mikey didn't try to argue as he handed on to the figure and looked over to the human. The bigger human was running towards them, almost using his body as a projectile. The figure and Mikey jumped back, but the figure landed on the wall, pushed off and unraveled the nun-chuck in the air. Mikey landed on the ground as the figure whipped the nun-chuck around the hulking human's body.

The figure then landed on the ground, grunting a bit as the put pressure on one foot, Mikey looked over and noticed something. The figure was trying to pull the human back, almost like the figure was trying to move the human. Mikey understood and whipped his nun-chuck around the human like the figure did. Mikey and the Figure used their strength and pulled the human into the air before slamming him into the ground once more, knocking him unconscious. "That was fun!" Mikey yelled as the figure pulled the nun-chuck off the human. Mikey turned over to the figure, but saw they were walking into an alleyway. "Wah- hey, wait!" Mikey said as he summoned his nun-chucks and ran after the figure. Mikey kept running after the figure, who seemed to be going somewhere.

Once they got to a rooftop, the figure sighed and stopped, waiting for Mikey to catch up. Once he did, the figure held up a hand to stop him. "Why are you following me." The figure demanded once more, Mikey blinked at them for a moment. "To make sure you're okay." Mikey said as he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm walking alright, aren't I?" The figure asked as they gestured to themselves. Mikey noticed that the clothes they were wearing were old, but mainly covering their body. "True, but that guy back there said he broke your leg." Mikey pointed out as he pointed behind him. "Besides, would it kill you if I new you made it back to your home safely?"

The figure waited a moment before sighing. "You're only going to make sure I get home safe, correct?" The figure asked, Mikey nodded with a giant smile. The figure only sighed and turned around. "Fine." They said and began to run off again. Mikey remained close and was silent as he noticed that the figure didn't like talking much. It was usually quiet, until the two reached an old building, it almost looked abandoned. Mikey was about to question it, but the figure slid open a window and slipped in.

Mikey didn't hesitate to climb through the window, before looking around in displeasure. The room had barely anything and was dimly lit by a few hanging lights, which seemed to be on the verge of burnt out. There was trash everywhere and a single long sofa infront of an old tv, the stuffing coming out from every corner. He looked to his right and saw what seemed to be a medic bed with a dirty pillow and blanket resting on it. "I'm home now, you can leave." The figure said as they walked to the kitchen, pulling the bag off them and resting it onto the island. "Oh, right." Mikey said as he looked around awkwardly, the figure looked up at him before sighing.

"Heads up." The figure said, causing Mikey to look up and see something was thrown at him. Mikey caught it with ease and let it rest in his hand. It seemed to be just an apple, but a small one at that. "That's what I stole, if that's the actual reason why you followed me." The figure said as the dumped the bags contents onto the counter, several apples, bandages and small bottles fell out. Mikey was more confused as he watched the figure place the apple into a bowl, the figure then grabbed the bandages and bottles before walking over to the couch. "Why are you still here?" The figure asked as they plopped down on the couch.

"O-oh, I just have no where else to go currently." Mikey said as he set the apple down on the window sill. The figure looked up at him again. "You're homeless or something?" Mikey looked up at the in shock. "What? No, no, no. I have a home! I just don't want to go back yet." Mikey said as he sweat, the figure didn't move before shrugging his shoulders. "Alright, do what you want. Just know your not sleeping here." The figure said, finding they weren't going to get rid of him so easily. Mikey was surprised but he moved over to the figure, not sitting to close and noticed the TV remote rested on top of the TV.

The figure sighed as the reached up and pulled down their hood, Mikey being slightly surprised. The figure seemed to be a mutant, with several splotches and what seemed to be scratches of lighter shades of their green skin. "Your a mutant?" Mikey asked, the figure moved their head to face Mikey. Mikey took notice that the figure had a giant scratch mark on their left eye as the left eye seemed kinda faded. "No, I'm a talking pony." The figure said sarcastically, causing Mikey to chuckle a little. The figure looked back at their leg and pulled it up, setting the bottle and banged down on their side.

"So, do you have any pronouns?" Mikey asked, causing the figure to stop for a moment and looked at him in confusion. "I-i'm a girl, if that's what you mean." The figure said, Mikey just gave her a thumbs up. The figure rolled her eyes a bit and then returned her attention to her leg. Mikey watched as the figure lifted up a pant leg and revealed a bandaged leg, starting from her knee to her foot. "I can help with that." Mikey offered as he pointed to the figure's leg. The figure looked at her leg again in thought. "My brother would constantly break his hand when he tried to break watermelons, we just found out my other brother took a bowling ball and painted it like a watermelon." Mikey said, chuckling a bit at the end. But his smile turned into a frown, which the figure noticed.

It was silent for a moment before the figure sighed. "I don't know who this 'Leo' guy is, but sure." The figure said, Mikey looked up at the figure in surprise. "Oh, alright!" Mikey said before grabbing the bandages.