What happened to Big Mama's Assistant?

Shadow didn't bother to leave Leo's side after he took the pain killer, he had somehow fallen asleep and was snoring softly as he sat on Splinter's sofa. Shadow already took of his katana's scabbards and head them rest next to her while Splinter called the others to see how they were doing and telling them not to retrieve the Silver Lotus. Shadow looked down at her hands and then over to Leo. Maybe if she hadn't gone to the mansion, Leo could've easily gotten out. He already had access to the garden so sneaking out would've been no problem for him. But of course, now he has a migraine because Shadow couldn't wait for Leo. The migraine may have been a small thing but how Leo got there bothered him. Shadow knew only one person who could easily get into that room, but she didn't see him.

But after other days fight, it would make sense that Usagi went there. Shadow sighed and rubbed her neck, looking around to see Piebald was gone. She had left a few moments ago which meant Shadow was alone with Leo. Shadow then remembered her file. If she gave a blood sample to that Mona character, she could find her birth family. She could go meet them and then go to Usagi, tell him to leave the Hamato clan alone and Shadow would go back to hiding and wait for Usagi to come after her and do what needed to be done. Shadow sighed and looked back at Leo, who grunted as he moved, guess the migraine was still there. Shadow looked ahead and sat up, eyes narrowed as a plan came into her mind.

She peeked out of the living room and saw Splinter still in the kitchen. Shadow looked down the hall and raced to Donnie lab, putting the code in seeing his monitor. She narrowed her eyes and walked over to the computer, seeing the login was in. "Okay, it might log me out if I keep putting random things in." Shadow said and looked down at the keyboard, humming as she narrowed her eyes. Her pupils became slit yet again and saw Donnie's fingerprints on the keys. "Okay, what can I spell with these?" Shadow asked as she put her hand on her chin, then turned and saw a marker board. Smirking as she grabbed a marker and wrote down the letters from her memory. She stood there for a moment and kept writing things down, not yet figuring out which password could be it.

"Come on, which one is it." Shadow said and looked to the side, seeing a dance game hidden by a curtain. She walked over to it and opened the curtains, seeing the scoreboard plastered on the screen. "No way." Shadow chuckled as she saw Donnie's gamertag. But then she noticed the letters and turned to the board, no way. "His password can't possibly be Bootyyyshaker9000." Shadow said and headed into the monitor, putting the password in and waiting. She had to cover her mouth as she laughed loudly, who could've guessed?! Shadow took a deep breath and then turned to the monitor and began to look through files as fast as she could. Typing anything relevant to herself, Shadow sighed as she couldn't find anything. She closed her eyes and thought to herself, there was no way Donnie just randomly found them without tracking April and Cassandra during the fight with Miyamoto.

But then Shadow heard something, a quiet beeping sound. Shadow looked around and saw her hood, grabbing hold of it and feeling it before feeling something in her hood. She narrowed her eyes and pulled the hoodie off, looking around for something sharp before finding a small knife. She grabbed hold of it and made a small rip in her hood and pushing out what she found in her hood, sighing when Shadow found it was a tracker in her hood. She held it in her palm and then crushed it, letting the last bits fall onto the ground as she stared at the pile with narrowed eyes. "Sorry Donnie." Shadow said and then clicked off all the files and deleted any history of the computer turning on with in the most recent hours. She turned to the board and erased everything before heading out of the room, being sure to close the door quietly before running back to the living.

Shadow then sat where she did before and checked Leo, who was laying on his other side so his shell was facing Shadow. Leo had woken up a few minutes ago and did see Shadow in Donnie's lab. But he had raced back when he saw Shadow crush the tracker, the memory caused his to look at his hand. What if Usagi was right? What if Shadow was just using them to get by and find her family? If that's what she even wanted from them. Never has he so badly wanted to tell his family and friends something, but they could easily just chalk up what Leo wanted to say as part of his migraine. He didn't have any proof that didn't come from Usagi and knew if he went around looking for info about Shadow.