Understand

The lair remained quiet after Mikey left, no one dared to speak a word. April and Casey would've left, but they wanted to be there incase Mikey did come back and didn't want to talk to his brothers. Draxum was talking with Splinter, both somewhat arguing about wither or not they should go chase after Mikey now or wait for him to come back. The turtle brothers had cleaned up the commons and just sat around, each doing their own thing. Leo was thinking about things, mainly about how he shouldn't have started the fight and if something bad would happen to Mikey. Raph was thinking of ways to apologize to Leo, since he thought most of this was his fault. Donnie was attempting to track Mikey, just incase his brother got lost.

April and Casey looked around at the three, before Casey sighed and folded her arms across her chest. "I don't remember them fighting like this before." Casey commented, April sighed as she put her hand on her hip. "Yeah, but to be fair, things aren't exactly the same." April point out, Casey was about to say something, until Raph jumped down from where he was sitting. "Yo, Leo!" Raph called, Leo decided to ignore him so he rolled over. He was currently laying down ontop of the skating rink thing. "Bro, I just wanna talk to you in private." Raph said, Leo moved his gaze towards Raph before sighing and sitting up. Leo looked at Raph and the girls for a bit, before sighing and standing up. "Fine." Leo said, Raph smiled nervously.

Once the two got into the kitchen, Leo was leaning against the island, arms across his chest as his narrowed eyes was looking at the floor. Raph stood infront of him while April, Donnie and Casey was snooping behind the entrance. Donnie had literally nothing to do so he figured he'd tag along with the girl's shenanigans. Raph sighed and then clapped his hands together. "I just wanted to say that, I'm sorry. I should've been supportive of Dad's choice in making you Leader but I just-"

"I never wanted to be leader." Leo interrupted, everyone looked at him in surprise. Leo sighed and looked at Raph. "Do you remember when we were kids and we all made jokes about how when we got older we'd be a crime fighting team?" Leo asked , Raph laughed a little at the memory. "Yeah, you kept on saying that when we'd get older, we'd have to call you 'Captain'." Raph joked, Leo looked down at the ground. Raph chuckled quietly before he noticed how Leo's hands were gripping his own arms. "When we were little, Dad would take me into his room and try to teach me how to be a leader. He said it was my destiny and that if I didn't fulfill it, I would be a disgrace." Leo said, Raph and April was shocked, while Donnie was beyond angered, Casey didn't understand a single thing.

"After a while, I told him you wanted to be leader, mainly because I knew I wasn't fit for the job and that you already had experience with wrangling us." Leo said as he looked at Raph, Raph just was trying to process this all. "He said i-it would be a good idea and said I could t-try to learn from you." Leo said, studdering a bit as Raph balled his hands. "E-every day I try to convince him you should be leader b-because the sudden c-change after what happened wasn't f-fair to you, b-but he d-didn't listen and I-" Before Leo could even finish, Raph engulfed him into a hug. Raph just stayed quiet as Leo attempted to hug him back. April was saddened by all of this and decided to walk in.

"Leo?" April asked, both looked up and saw her standing there. Raph eventually let Leo go, patting his brother's back while doing so. April didn't skip a heart beat, she hugged Leo as both Casey and Donnie walked in as well. Leo closed his eyes a bit as April squeezed him tight, showing that she was there. Casey smiled a bit as Donnie walked over to stand next to them. Donnie gave Leo's shoulder a squeeze, which Leo only smiled at. "You good now?" Donnie asked, concern filling his face.

"Yeah, I think I am." Leo said as he patted Donnie's hand, which slipped off. "Did you find Mikey yet?" Leo asked, Donnie was about to answer hut his wrist screen went off. Everyone looked at him as he held up his wrist and pushed up a button. "Yes, I think so." Donnie said, Casey noticed the worry on his face. "I sense you are in discomfort." Casey said, Leo and Raph were confused. "She meant Donnie is worried." April explained, Casey only nodded. "What for?" Leo asked, Donnie was about to answer, but Draxum came running in. "You boys need to see this." Draxum said.

They all followed him to the living room, Splinter looking at the projection in thought as everyone noticed the news channel was on. "That's new, Splints wanting the News instead of his normal shows." April said, earning a snicker from Leo and Raph. Splinter heard and sighed in relief. "Oh good, you both got along." Splinter said as Donnie watched the channel. "Yup, the feud is over and were back to fighting over who has dibs on Donnie's stuff." Leo smiled as he leaned against Raph. "I call dibs on Donnie's hover thing, just saying." Raph whispered, Leo gave a thumbs up as they suddenly heard the news channel going off.

"There was two of them!" They all looked up at the screen, the giant man that Mikey and the figure fought moment ago on the screen. He seemed to have several bandages all around his face. "One was all dress in black like that skanky robber that's been stealing our inventory for several months now! The other, he looked like some weird half human, half turtle alien, all dressed up in orange!" The guy said, some officers soon enough came and tried the guy away as the camera focused back onto the reporter. "While Mr. Franches has been convicted of several crimes, that still doesn't explain where the missing items are." The reporter said, but was soon enough was handed a paper.

"These materials range from pain killers, produce such as apples, bandages and several lethal weapons. Back to you Ja-" Splinter paused the TV and looked at the brothers. "I have his location, we just need to watch for a good few minutes." Donnie said as everyone looked at him. "Wha- why not now?! For all we know, that other person could be hurting Mikey!" Leo argued, Donnie looked at him and sighed. "Mikey landed in this old building that has rarely any movement. He just got there and I hardly doubt that one person could hurt him." Donnie reassured Leo, but Draxum hummed in thought.

"While I have don't doubt your thinking, Donatello," Donnie looked over to Draxum with a raised brow. "You should still go over. Don't enter the building, just watch from another building." Draxum advised, leo looked at Donnie. Don't get Leo wrong, he knew he was the leader, but Donnie was smarter than him. Donnie looked back at the info again before sighing once more. "Fine, but only because it makes more sense." Donnie huffed, Leo grabbed one of his katanas as April and Casey stood back.

"You two aren't coming?" Leo asked the two girls as Raph ran off. "Nah, you guys still need to explain yourselves to Mikey." April pointed out as Raph came running in, his Sais and Donnie's bo-staff in hand. Leo laughed nervously as Donnie took his bo-staff. "Noted." Leo said as he then slashed at the air, a portal opening up for the brothers to walk through.